Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Boycott Sears Canada!!!

Started by Angry White Male, December 15, 2016, 09:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"How about Aboriginals? They've been here the longest.

They may have been here longer, but they didn't contribute to much of anything, and still don't...

Chinese have been punching above our weight class in our contribution to Canada. How about some Chinese on the notes?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"Chinese have been punching above our weight class in our contribution to Canada. How about some Chinese on the notes?

I do not disagree.

Chinese contribute far more than most other races do.  I have some Chinese families living around my area, and they only bring my property values up.  They are not a problem.

Angry White Male

I'll say what others will not...  Whites and Asians here have the best communities.  Safe, low crime, good property values, etc.

You start throwing in other races, and the opposite happens.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"Chinese have been punching above our weight class in our contribution to Canada. How about some Chinese on the notes?

I do not disagree.

Chinese contribute far more than most other races do.  I have some Chinese families living around my area, and they only bring my property values up.  They are not a problem.

No "race" is a problem. Deeply ingrained social conditioning is quite another matter. Islam for example is incompatible with Western and Eastern values.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"No "race" is a problem. Deeply ingrained social conditioning is quite another matter. Islam for example is incompatible with Western or Eastern values.

"Race" can be a very real problem.

I have worked with Muslims (even hired them when that was my job).  I have also worked with Chinks that are so FOB I wondered how Canada even let them in.

There are exceptions to every rule, but I tend to work on the law of averages...

Simple fact:  The darker the skin, the least desirable they tend to be.  This is averaging tendencies.  Like it or hate it, it is what it is...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"No "race" is a problem. Deeply ingrained social conditioning is quite another matter. Islam for example is incompatible with Western or Eastern values.

"Race" can be a very real problem.

I have worked with Muslims (even hired them when that was my job).  I have also worked with Chinks that are so FOB I wondered how Canada even let them in.

There are exceptions to every rule, but I tend to work on the law of averages...

Simple fact:  The darker the skin, the least desirable they tend to be.  This is averaging tendencies.  Like it or hate it, it is what it is...

The darker the ideology, the less desirable they are. Race is just a social construct.

Angry White Male

I have met "Muslims" that smoked dope.  In fact, I had to take one aside and say "leave it at home, or you're done."

They aren't supposed to smoke, 'cause Quran or whatever...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"I have met "Muslims" that smoked dope.  In fact, I had to take one aside and say "leave it at home, or you're done."

They aren't supposed to smoke, 'cause Quran or whatever...

Of course, there are muslims who drink alcohol and eat pork in Canada..

Just one is born into Islam doesn't mean they are fundamentalists.

Wulf

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I do not disagree.

No "race" is a problem. Deeply ingrained social conditioning is quite another matter. Islam for example is incompatible with Western and Eastern values.

ENOUGH with the Islam crap. Find another dead horse to beat. Or better yet, find a dead horse, sell it to one of your hole in the wall take out joints so they can pass it off as beef.