The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Boycott Sears Canada!!!

Started by Angry White Male, December 15, 2016, 09:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

This makes my blood boil!  Looked at their flyer today, and I'm appalled...

Right on the front page I see this?  The use of the word "Christmas?"  Are they living in 1952?  Everyone knows it should read "Holiday's."

And a nice looking White couple?  Again, where's the diversity here?  It's not 1952.  Where's the mixed race couple, preferably with a Negro?

Unbelievable...

http://i67.tinypic.com/2hp0wm0.jpg">

Angry White Male

However, what I saw on page two and three really made my blood boil!

Two full pages of White males, and another use of the outdated term "Christmas?"

I'm fucking pissed.  The entire ad department should be fired.  Nothing but White males?  The ad department is clearly full of racist Whites, and needs more diversity, as do their ads.

Not even one jigaboo thrown in for good measure?  Disgusting.  Makes my stomach turn...

http://i68.tinypic.com/dzimbr.jpg">

http://i65.tinypic.com/2zipnrb.jpg">

Anonymous

I'm sick to death of looking at whites in advertising too. :negative:

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm sick to death of looking at whites in advertising too. :negative:

I know, right?  Where's the diversity here?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm sick to death of looking at whites in advertising too. :negative:

I'm not joking Mel. I'm really sick of whites.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"I'm not joking Mel. I'm really sick of whites.

So is Romero.

I think we should all buy Buddy Holly glasses and move to the least Whitest and most diverse area of Canada.  Would probably be Toronto, I guess?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

I'm not joking Mel. I'm really sick of whites.

you don't mean that.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"you don't mean that.

Sadly, she does!

She always has!

Yet, she continues to live and work in a mainly White country, which is often perplexing to me.

Even if she has no marketable skills, she could still teach English in China, and be amongst her own people while earning an income!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"you don't mean that.

Sadly, she does!

She always has!

Yet, she continues to live and work in a mainly White country, which is often perplexing to me.

Even if she has no marketable skills, she could still teach English in China, and be amongst her own people while earning an income!

No, she doesn't Mel..

I have known Shen Li for a long time..

She is an engineer that has had opportunity to work abroad on a full expat package, but chooses to remain in Canada.

Wulf

Me too, you sneaky, little yellow, midgets are underrepresented.

Considering your Asian sweat shops make the majority of clothing sold in cheesy retail stores, it's only fair that "ting tongs" should model that cut rate crap as well.  The only draw back is, you will have to unchain a few of the better looking slaves from their sewing machines.  ac_biggrin

Berry Sweet

Maybe those were the only models available for sears?  Maybe no other races applied for the job?  

Why dont you contact sear Mel?  Or maybe the cbc?  Good luck!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Maybe those were the only models available for sears?  Maybe no other races applied for the job?  

Why dont you contact sear Mel?  Or maybe the cbc?  Good luck!

He's also concerned about who is going to be on the next $10 dollar note.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"He's also concerned about who is going to be on the next $10 dollar note.

Ya!  I want White people on my money!

If I travel to China, I expect Asians on the money!

If I travel to Africa, I expect Negroes on the money!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"He's also concerned about who is going to be on the next $10 dollar note.

Ya!  I want White people on my money!

If I travel to China, I expect Asians on the money!

If I travel to Africa, I expect Negroes on the money!

How about Aboriginals? They've been here the longest.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"How about Aboriginals? They've been here the longest.

They may have been here longer, but they didn't contribute to much of anything, and still don't...