Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Christmas Hamper for Berry Sweats...

Started by Angry White Male, December 18, 2016, 11:17:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Angry White Male"As the Holidays are almost upon us, now is the time for us to think of those less fortunate...

So, I would like to do my part and assemble a Christmas Hamper for Berry Sweets.  I figure a good start would be non-perishable food items.

Anyone else have suggestions as to what I could include in this Christmas Hamper?

What's your problem with Berry Sweet. She seems like a good kid. Or do you have a crush on her and she wants nothing to do with you?

Bingo!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"What's your problem with Berry Sweet. She seems like a good kid. Or do you have a crush on her and she wants nothing to do with you?

I'm trying to get hamper ideas.  Does this make me look like some sort of monster?

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"As the Holidays are almost upon us, now is the time for us to think of those less fortunate...

So, I would like to do my part and assemble a Christmas Hamper for Berry Sweets.  I figure a good start would be non-perishable food items.

Anyone else have suggestions as to what I could include in this Christmas Hamper?

What's your problem with Berry Sweet. She seems like a good kid. Or do you have a crush on her and she wants nothing to do with you?

I think its a love/hate thing between them, she gives as good as she gets, I don't think there's any bad blood between them really, its just e-banter.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I think its a love/hate thing between them, she gives as good as she gets, I don't think there's any bad blood between them really, its just e-banter.

Ya, maybe you're right. I still think Mel has a thing for her though.

Angry White Male

Berry might stumble in here drunk later on, and possibly give me some ideas for her hamper.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Berry might stumble in here drunk later on, and possibly give me some ideas for her hamper.

You're hoping she will.

Angry White Male

She usually does, in a drunken state doped up on Zopiclone...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"She usually does, in a drunken state doped up on Zopiclone...

Whatever you say Mel. :001_rolleyes:

Angry White Male

It's true.  That's when she gets extra-uppity, and starts misspelling words, often posting semi-gibberish.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview