Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I'm a bit worried about CC Lafemme.

Started by Bricktop, December 06, 2016, 06:45:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blurt

Well, Shen, you need to define what you consider "important issues," especially ones that affect us all.

I can guarantee you that, while I may not know the price of cottage cheese in Fort Mac, I am fairly knowledgeable about issues that affect us all.

And very few of them have to do with mundane matters surrounding the job market, the economy, immigration, politics, or the state of your investment portfolio. You won't be taking any of that shite with you to the grave, and neither will your brood.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, Shen, you need to define what you consider "important issues," especially ones that affect us all.

I can guarantee you that, while I may not know the price of cottage cheese in Fort Mac, I am fairly knowledgeable about issues that affect us all.

And very few of them have to do with mundane matters surrounding the job market, the economy, immigration, politics, or the state of your investment portfolio. You won't be taking any of that shite with you to the grave, and neither will your brood.

So out of touch.

RW

IHJ, do you know what Blurt has done for a living in his life?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"He is excellent to debate and can bring on the words.

Bitches.

:D

Really?? He's a good writer, but he's not particularly knowledgeable when it comes to the important issues that affect us all.

He is flighty. He will disappear soon.

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, Shen, you need to define what you consider "important issues," especially ones that affect us all.

The pompus prom-queen once again regales us with his higher functioning sense of what is important.

What IS important, then, sugar plum? Making sure the nail polish matches the lippie?

Bestow upon us your superior knowledge about "issues that affect us all".

@realAzhyaAryola

@realAzhyaAryola

[size=80]Sometimes, my comments have a touch of humor, often tongue-in-cheek, so don\'t take it so seriously.[/size]

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Frood

Quote from: "Oberon"

The pompus prom-queen once again regales us with his higher functioning sense of what is important.

What IS important, then, sugar plum? Making sure the nail polish matches the lippie?

Bestow upon us your superior knowledge about "issues that affect us all".

Manners, civility, and contentment.
Blahhhhhh...

Bricktop

Quote from: "Blurt"That low-fat topping, Azhya?

Precisely.

When asked to actually enlarge upon his pithy sarcasm, he reverts to comedy.