Replies: 10399
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:39:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Did you know...

Started by Angry White Male, December 18, 2016, 06:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've always wondered why that grouchy old rummy Oscar doesn't ever post on here?

Seeing as how there's not one forum in existence that would tolerate his 24/7 drunken repetitive spam, constant attacks on posters, and shitting up every single thread, he knows not to fuck with the hand that feeds him (which are Evs and Mimi.  Oscar is their little pet).

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've always wondered why that grouchy old rummy Oscar doesn't ever post on here?

Seeing as how there's not one forum in existence that would tolerate his 24/7 drunken repetitive spam, constant attacks on posters, and shitting up every single thread, he knows not to fuck with the hand that feeds him (which are Evs and Mimi.  Oscar is their little pet).

VF is the only place that will put up with him.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Shen Li"VF is the only place that will put up with him.

Exactly.  Not only is he permitted to spam the place up, he is encouraged to do so by the Mods.

Numerous times I tried to start legit threads, only to have him completely destroy them.  When I asked why he's entitled to do this, but others are not, I got a month ban.

That shows you just how "protected" their retarded little pet is, and how mentally ill Evs and Mimi are.

Wulf

The irony in the above post is literally almost too much to absorb at one time.   :oeudC:  :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

I've seen Oscar go off at both Evs and Mimi in the past, but as you say they do seem to have a soft spot for him.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"The irony in the above post is literally almost too much to absorb at one time.   :oeudC:  :laugh3:

Yeah right.  I'm not here 24/7, and I would hardly consider the vast majority of my posts spam.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"VF is the only place that will put up with him.

Exactly.  Not only is he permitted to spam the place up, he is encouraged to do so by the Mods.

Numerous times I tried to start legit threads, only to have him completely destroy them.  When I asked why he's entitled to do this, but others are not, I got a month ban.

That shows you just how "protected" their retarded little pet is, and how mentally ill Evs and Mimi are.

I have seen that. I would find that frustrating as a poster while trying to discuss the thread topic.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've seen Oscar go off at both Evs and Mimi in the past, but as you say they do seem to have a soft spot for him.

He's the best protected forum retard you'll ever see...

Angry White Male

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen that. I would find that frustrating as a poster while trying to discuss the thread topic.

Yup.  It became very frustrating after a while, which ended in my banning.

That forum has turned into the biggest fucking joke it has ever been.

Angry White Male

Did you know he's an American draft dodger that shit his pants and fled to Canada before being drafted?

Fucking guy talks tough, but is a full on coward.  And he thinks he's an Indian also, for some reason...

Typical SJW he is.  Lots of tough talk, but when the going gets tough, they run and let the big boys do the heavy lifting.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"I have seen that. I would find that frustrating as a poster while trying to discuss the thread topic.

Yup.  It became very frustrating after a while, which ended in my banning.

That forum has turned into the biggest fucking joke it has ever been.

Oh it would be frustrating.

Angry White Male

Yup.  I understand that most threads aren't serious, but a few are.  These serious threads should at least be somewhat 'respected.'

Not with him, though.  For some reason he got the green light to rip through any and all threads, essentially destroying the flow.

And it's not just a few 'hit & run' posts...  It is literally day and night, 24/7.

Aryan

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Did you know he's an American draft dodger that shit his pants and fled to Canada before being drafted?

Fucking guy talks tough, but is a full on coward.  And he thinks he's an Indian also, for some reason...

Typical SJW he is.  Lots of tough talk, but when the going gets tough, they run and let the big boys do the heavy lifting.

I think those red Indians must have took pity on him and took him under their wing or something....

RW

I talked to him on the phone.  He's an interesting guy.
Beware of Gaslighters!