Replies: 7052
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Dalton McGuinty has been a disaster for Ontario.

Anonymous

That's too bad about California's economic problems, but I am excited about my trip to Disneyland, Anaheim with my family.

:D

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"That's too bad about California's economic problems, but I am excited about my trip to Disneyland, Anaheim with my family.

:D

enjoy your trip Fash

Frost

The bad part about states like California is the people end up moving out because it gets bad, but brings their warped voting to other states.

You will have a good state next door, and all at once here comes the trash to overrun your way of life bringing it down in the end.

It's like Islam moving into Europe bringing Sharia, not a good idea for the locals.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"The bad part about states like California is the people end up moving out because it gets bad, but brings their warped voting to other states.

You will have a good state next door, and all at once here comes the trash to overrun your way of life bringing it down in the end.

It's like Islam moving into Europe bringing Sharia, not a good idea for the locals.

That may be true Mr Blue, but I am so excited about going to Anaaheim, Disneyland with my family..

This will be our first trip there.

:)

Frost

I hope you have fun there, and I'm not knocking all the Californians, but just the way the people let Government take control, and waste.

They have a bad issue with the hippie drug addicts running things now spending more then they should, and robbing working people blind

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I hope you have fun there, and I'm not knocking all the Californians, but just the way the people let Government take control, and waste.

They have a bad issue with the hippie drug addicts running things now spending more then they should, and robbing working people blind

I don't know anything about politics Mr Blue, so I find it hard to understand what you and Shen Li are talking about sometimes..

:oops:

I just know that Disneyland will be fun...have you ever been there?

Frost

I never have been, and likely wouldn't enjoy it, but take me to a forest, Zoo, or something Ill be happy.

Ballet anyone ? :)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I never have been, and likely wouldn't enjoy it, but take me to a forest, Zoo, or something Ill be happy.

Ballet anyone ? :)

I like those places too Mr Blue...I like going to almost any place if I am with my family or friends.

:)

Frost

I miss going myself, and never really had anyone that appreciated it like I do unless the kids.

They wasn't interested in the plays, and ballet though :( I always was.

Never had a girlfriend that enjoyed them either, I always got the drinkers for some reason .

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"I miss going myself, and never really had anyone that appreciated it like I do unless the kids.

They wasn't interested in the plays, and ballet though :( I always was.

Never had a girlfriend that enjoyed them either, I always got the drinkers for some reason .

I have never drank alcohol, but I never thought alcohol and ballet were common...hockey games yes, but not ballet.

Frost

No no alcohol at the Ballet here so I never got to go much, or a good play.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"No no alcohol at the Ballet here so I never got to go much, or a good play.

My husband and I haven't went to a live play in many years..

We prefer family activities.

Frost

Well I never got to go like I wanted, and I feel a bit like I missed out some .

My friends wasn't into it like me, they rather be slugs at a bar.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blue"Well I never got to go like I wanted, and I feel a bit like I missed out some .

My friends wasn't into it like me, they rather be slugs at a bar.

I don't want to judge, but that wouldn't be for me and not something we can do as a family.