The best topic

Replies: 8292
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:13:28 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Blazor

Re: California's Disatrous Liberal Policies

Started by Anonymous, March 12, 2013, 02:58:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Winner Winner x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Oerdin

Quote from: Herman on November 15, 2023, 01:50:52 AMAnother reason to get the hell out of California.

Oregon has already passed such a law and it takes effect Jan 1st.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin on November 14, 2023, 04:56:34 PMCalifornia Democrats declare the bar examine to be "racist" because so many blacks fail to pass it. 

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/bar-exam-alternative-proposed-california-gets-rocky-public-reception-2023-11-13/

I can't wait until they do this with doctors who will end up killing people because they don't know what they are doing. 

niggers and wetbacks be ignant! Dat be RAYCIS!!!!!

Oerdin

Quote from: Frood on November 15, 2023, 02:01:10 AMHappening all over in the West...including Australia.

Heard this morning on the state sponsored propaganda radio channel that aborigines are demanding more water flow down rivers... and not collected for farming.

The spokes-cunt would have been lucky to be a tenth aboriginal based on her vocals.

It's just activism by any means necessary.

They literally did the exact same thing, letting water flow out to the ocean and be lost, here in California.  Environmentalists, a group heavily infested with radical left wing communists who hate American and openly say their goal is to destroy it and replace it with a communist dictatorship, sued supposedly to help the "California delta smelt".  That is a minnow sized fish which historically lives in the California delta (east of S.F. bay) but whose numbers have crashed.  The left claimed it was because not enough water was dumped into the ocean but every biologist in the last 50 years has said the minnows are getting eaten by large preditory fish introduced 100 years ago as sport fish.  Large mouth bass, small mouth bass, striped bass, various types of catfish, various types of trout, carp from Eurasia, etc...

So Democrats denied farmers water for years causing many to go bankrupt all to help a minnow which just kept dying anyway because lack of water was never the problem.  It is a deliberate attack upon farmers and the left really is doing it all across the west.

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on November 15, 2023, 09:06:19 AMThey literally did the exact same thing, letting water flow out to the ocean and be lost, here in California.  Environmentalists, a group heavily infested with radical left wing communists who hate American and openly say their goal is to destroy it and replace it with a communist dictatorship, sued supposedly to help the "California delta smelt".  That is a minnow sized fish which historically lives in the California delta (east of S.F. bay) but whose numbers have crashed.  The left claimed it was because not enough water was dumped into the ocean but every biologist in the last 50 years has said the minnows are getting eaten by large preditory fish introduced 100 years ago as sport fish.  Large mouth bass, small mouth bass, striped bass, various types of catfish, various types of trout, carp from Eurasia, etc...

So Democrats denied farmers water for years causing many to go bankrupt all to help a minnow which just kept dying anyway because lack of water was never the problem.  It is a deliberate attack upon farmers and the left really is doing it all across the west.
That is just crazy. It is bad for marine life, for farmers and and of course consumers.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on November 15, 2023, 08:49:43 AMOregon has already passed such a law and it takes effect Jan 1st.
That state would do something like that to working folks.

Oerdin

D.C. wants to get rid of tests for social workers (basically to make sure they know the laws of what they can and cannot do) because "tests are racist against blacks".  The reality is public schools in in er cities are just trash so many blacks simply lack the skills and study habits to pass even relatively easy tests.  That isn't the claimed racism but is really just a reflection of black culture.

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on November 16, 2023, 10:12:07 PMD.C. wants to get rid of tests for social workers (basically to make sure they know the laws of what they can and cannot do) because "tests are racist against blacks".  The reality is public schools in in er cities are just trash so many blacks simply lack the skills and study habits to pass even relatively easy tests.  That isn't the claimed racism but is really just a reflection of black culture.
What they are really doing is formally giving up pretending to educate kids.

Oerdin

The California Public Utility Commission, stacked with all Democrat nominees, just approved 13% rate hikes for electricity in the state.  They are doing this while discouraging roof top solar for regular people and refusing to allow base load power plants to be updated or replaced.  I truly think they want to make energy as expensive as possible because they think it is good for the environment.  The problem is it is terrible for people and the economy.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/california/pge-rate-hike-approved/3374159/?amp=1

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oerdin on November 17, 2023, 09:08:17 PMIt just gets worse and worse.

https://youtu.be/7v9Si7SeX3A?si=2CrcXto0WqKorAty
I just watched that video earlier today and was going to post it

average of 32.00 a month more?

How does the average person make it in California?

Adolf Oliver Bush

They live in cardboard boxes and shit on the street?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on November 18, 2023, 01:04:56 AMThey live in cardboard boxes and shit on the street?
And they don't buy anything. They just walk into stores and take shit.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on November 18, 2023, 01:23:49 AMAnd they don't buy anything. They just walk into stores and take shit.
They'd do the same at the Fentanyl dealers too if they could get away with it.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Oerdin

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on November 17, 2023, 10:22:04 PMI just watched that video earlier today and was going to post it

average of 32.00 a month more?

How does the average person make it in California?

They are also proposing a new per house charge to go after people like me who invested in solar systems.  This negating much of the benefit of spending $24,000 to buy such a system to began with.  They also are changing rates to make day time costs go down (so that the amount utilities must credit for selling solar power to the grid goes down) but jacking up costs by 300% for night time electric use.  It is worth mentioning natural gas costs went up 300% last year largely he design because Dems hate natural gas despite its price falling every where else in the country.

Lastly, they have proposed making electricity rates change based upon your family income so some people will get to use what ever they want while paying very little while others pay sky high rates simply to punish them for working hard.