Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Merry Christmas!

Started by RW, December 25, 2016, 03:07:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Wulf"And besides, who wants a crippled shrew that neglects her husband and kids and who also shits the bed, eh Mel? :laugh3:

Exactly, Wulf.  Now you may understand my style...

I like RW, but not for the reasons that you may think.  And you are absolutely right that I don't need a crippled shrew, that shits her bed and neglects her kids and husband.  Fuck, I don't even need my ex, which was none of the above.

I give people a little push, when they are in a certain position.  That push is more for their benefit, than it is for mine.

I have a very good sense of how posters really "are" in their "real lives"...  Without them even posting the details.

I am a good judge of Character, and have been around these forums (and RW), for a long time.

Besides...  Should I go on Skype and tell her "how sorry I am" for her illness?  And treat her with "exceptional compassion?"  That would mean that I make an exception for her, which would be counter-productive, IMHO.

I treat people the same, no matter what their background, current troubles, or philosophies are...  To not do so would be unacceptable to me, and to her.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW is ok in my book. Thats the tip about Tips.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE