The best topic

Replies: 10342
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

Anyone wish to join Blurtsome?

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2016, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 8 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Well, then, you'll have to take it up with Yeah Right as to whether those born male can ever be called "girlfriend."  ac_unsure
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blurt"Cool.

I know I am.

Hey, where is your little girlfriend dsm? Is he balling his eyes out on your board? I only banned him for six hours you know. I just banned Aaron for six hours too. ac_biggrin

Are you trying to run Fash's forum into the ground while she is away? :sneaky2:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, then, you'll have to take it up with Yeah Right as to whether those born male can ever be called "girlfriend."  ac_unsure

I don't need to ask anyone Blurt. If you say dsm is your old lady, I believe you.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I know I am.

Hey, where is your little girlfriend dsm? Is he balling his eyes out on your board? I only banned him for six hours you know. I just banned Aaron for six hours too. ac_biggrin

Give your head a shake. We are talking about drop in instigators like dsm and Aaron.

Blurt

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, then, you'll have to take it up with Yeah Right as to whether those born male can ever be called "girlfriend."  ac_unsure

I don't need to ask anyone Blurt. If you say dsm is your old lady, I believe you.

I know I am.

I think you have me confused for you, Herman.

I never said Skinz was my girlfriend. You said that.

I thought Skinz was a dude.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I know I am.

Give your head a shake. We are talking about drop in instigators like dsm and Aaron.

Both of whom post almost entirely in this sub. If you don't like what they have to say, don't read it. You are taking that decision away from everyone else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"

I know I am.

I think you have me confused for you, Herman.

I never said Skinz was my girlfriend. You said that.

I thought Skinz was a dude.

I can see you are confused Blurt. I called him your girlfriend, but I do not care what he is to you nor do I want an explanation.

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Well, neither did I, but you provided one anyway.

And we are a better community because you did that.

Anonymous

I know I am.

Both of whom post almost entirely in this sub. If you don't like what they have to say, don't read it. You are taking that decision away from everyone else.

Freud should be banned permanently in my opinion. The other guy drops by every few months, tries too hard to be funny and then buggers off. No loss with either one of them.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Herman"Freud should be banned permanently in my opinion. The other guy drops by every few months, tries too hard to be funny and then buggers off. No loss with either one of them.

Herman, I agree with seoulbro.

You cannot base your Modding upon whom you like and dislike.  Trust me.  You have to keep a distance.

This is why every Mod should have a Mod Handle to use for business, and a personal handle to use for general posting.  That alone shows a differentiation, and helps with being viewed as unbiased by the general public.  Did you know that "Janitors" on 4Chan get insta-shitcanned if they even reveal themselves?  Only after they can handle the Janitor shit, is when they get full Mod privs...

And it doesn't matter how often a poster posts here...  People have lives.  Some are long-term 24/7, others do a drive-by...  Again, you must offer them the same treatment as you would a regular.

Obviously each Mod can tweak the rules a little bit, depending on the poster, but you just can't deviate too far!

I know you've been getting a lot of "advice" and "complaints" from certain posters here...  I can assure you some have ulterior motives.  Don't listen to them.

I have nothing to lose, and nothing to gain, so read what I state with confidence.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Peaches"
I can meet you anywhere and expand on it further while I am bashing your skull into the side of your hybrid vehicle.

I will pay my own funeral bills.

Fucking right you will.

Tee hee.  Four quote boxes for two quotes, eh.  I guess you haven't quite mastered nested quotes just yet.   ac_biggrin   But the quote edit was passable.

Quote from: "RW"Internet tough guy FTL.

Anybody could kick that old faggot's ass.

Yet, tellingly, it won't be you...since you failed to meet the simple challenge and did not POST IT.

Someone correctly identified you as a Sticky Keyboard Warrior, but I see you've modded that monicker away...you hope.  

I'll remember it though.   :001_rolleyes:

Anonymous

I can meet you anywhere and expand on it further while I am bashing your skull into the side of your hybrid vehicle.

I will pay my own funeral bills.

Fucking right you will.

Tee hee.  Four quote boxes for two quotes, eh.  I guess you haven't quite mastered nested quotes just yet.   ac_biggrin   But the quote edit was passable.

Quote from: "RW"Internet tough guy FTL.

Anybody could kick that old faggot's ass.

Yet, tellingly, it won't be you...since you failed to meet the simple challenge and did not POST IT.

Someone correctly identified you as a Sticky Keyboard Warrior, but I see you've modded that monicker away...you hope.  

I'll remember it though.   :001_rolleyes:

How many frickin dramatic goodbyes do you need princess? You said you are out of here more than once, now live up to your fucking word and take your snippy gay ass out of here.

RW

seoulbro makes a very good point.  Why are you doing what Fashionista doesn't want done?  This isn't your board.

As Mel is handing out advice, let me offer you some good stuff:

[size=200]STAY OFF THE MOD PANEL.[/size]

You aren't good at modding.  Just let it go and go back to being the non-cunty poster you used to be before you let power go to your fat head.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You said you are out of here more than once, now live up to

Ah, but you've made that impossible now.  See ya around.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview