The best topic

Replies: 10340
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 03:33:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Anyone wish to join Blurtsome?

Started by Bricktop, December 21, 2016, 05:44:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "Herman"
You said you are out of here more than once, now live up to

Ah, but you've made that impossible now.  See ya around.

YAY!

Thanks Herman :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
You said you are out of here more than once, now live up to

Ah, but you've made that impossible now.  See ya around.

I know saying goodbye is easy for you, but if you apply yourself I have confidence even a drama faggot like you can walk out the door.

Anonymous

QuotePeaches wrote:

I'm not planning to stick around

QuotePeaches wrote:

I've decided to move on...and I feel a need to explain my action out of courtesy toward anyone who might care.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/SkIx8wFXNQbvzi-xKKASEP3KbYwFxoaQ6uIgZbpUBP5lZfhHcVxpQNNB5cjNwhfTRE4=h900">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
QuotePeaches wrote:

QuotePeaches wrote:

I've decided to move on...and I feel a need to explain my action out of courtesy toward anyone who might care.

I'm impressed by your taking the time to mine my old poasts so lovingly.   :tease:

Anonymous

QuotePeaches wrote:

QuotePeaches wrote:

I'm impressed by your taking the time to mine my old poasts so lovingly.   :tease:

I'm not impressed with you at all.

RW

Oh Shen, I think it would be great if you had a chat with Peaches about the state of the oil sands.  You have far more material than I had when I when toe to toe with him.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh Shen, I think it would be great if you had a chat with Peaches about the state of the oil sands.  You have far more material than I had when I when toe to toe with him.

Of all the old white leftists you have dragged over here, he's the most shrill.

I didn't spend five years of my life becoming a petroleum engineer to waste my energy engaging a verbose, effeminate turd who uses links like salon.com

I admit, I am not a fit for Blurtsome. Peaches needs to do the same about this place.

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "RW"Oh Shen, I think it would be great if you had a chat with Peaches about the state of the oil sands.  You have far more material than I had when I when toe to toe with him.

I didn't spend five years of my life becoming a petroleum engineer to waste my energy engaging a verbose, effeminate turd who uses links like salon.com

I admit, I am not a fit for Blurtsome. Peaches needs to do the same about this place.

Fuck that.  You rightards need smart people to smack you around more.  You've sat here like dumbass fat cats for far too long.

You guys are also so fucking boring with your effeminate, faggot shit.  

ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"What guy calls himself Peaches?

A guy who doesn't have to call people to fight on the internet.

:roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Fuck that.  You rightards need smart people to smack you around more.  You've sat here like dumbass fat cats for far too long.

ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring

Peaches is not informed at all. You white lefties confuse verbose with intelligence. Trying to communicate what i know with someone that ignorant is a waste of time.

He is a clone of Blurt and belongs there on his forum.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"Peaches is not informed at all. You white lefties confuse verbose with intelligence. Trying to communicate what i know with someone that ignorant is a waste of time.

He is a clone of Blurt and belongs there.

Well you'd be proud of me anyway.

You know really know the guy but that never stopped you from being repetitively vicious... ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring  ac_boring
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

Peaches is not informed at all. You white lefties confuse verbose with intelligence. Trying to communicate what i know with someone that ignorant is a waste of time.

He is a clone of Blurt and belongs there on his forum.

He is another rohomo with pretty diction.

Anonymous

Oddly enough, the feeling is mutual.  What you've never seemed to understand is that I'm not poasting here to impress anyone...you, least of all.  

As to my fitness to poast here, that decision is not yours to make.  We'll see.

Anonymous

Oddly enough, the feeling is mutual.  What you've never seemed to understand is that I'm not poasting here to impress anyone...you, least of all.  

As to my fitness to poast here, that decision is not yours to make.  We'll see.

We do not give a shit why you are posting here faggot. But, you promised to bugger off and you are still here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview