The best topic

Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

You're so traditional!

Started by RW, December 23, 2016, 02:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

I just realized it's getting really close to Christmas and I was thinking about traditions.  Every year I buy a new ornament with each of my kids and every year my husband reads The Night Before Christmas to the kids.

Do you have any?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Angry White Male

When you live alone like I do, with no family around, I'll be honest...  There are no traditions that are implemented.

Berry Sweet

Mel...sometimes some people dont actually need biological family...you make your own family.  I for one have my biological family and spend holidays with them but I have also made relationships outside my family where I am accepted as family cause I care.  Im invited to a few xmas dinners cause people love me...you should try it.

Angry White Male

I actually don't mind being alone, to be quite honest.  Not big on holiday "get-togethers.'

Might drive up to Okanagan to visit some family there.  Ex-wife also misses me, and wants my dick, so I'll visit her too, since she's there also.

Berry Sweet

why not move on?  Get a life maybe?

Angry White Male

Works better this way.  I've got a bitch that I can leave when she starts getting on my nerves.

Berry Sweet

You need to learn zen.  Its not always about you

Angry White Male

She can't find anyone better, so I guess I can't be that bad after all...

Berry Sweet

Cause you both stupid and unwilling to move in...getting older today falls back on repetative patterns...we need to learn to change.

Berry Sweet

Cause you both stupid and unwilling to move on...getting older today falls back on repetative patterns...we need to learn to change.

Angry White Male

Or, we need to learn that sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side...

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"I just realized it's getting really close to Christmas and I was thinking about traditions.  Every year I buy a new ornament with each of my kids and every year my husband reads The Night Before Christmas to the kids.

Do you have any?

Very nice. We used to collect ornaments.

Wulf

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Mel...sometimes some people dont actually need biological family...you make your own family.  I for one have my biological family and spend holidays with them but I have also made relationships outside my family where I am accepted as family cause I care.  Im invited to a few xmas dinners cause people love me...you should try it.

Don't worry, Mel has a family of empty bottles of vodka stuck between the cushions of his couch. He celebrates with them just about every night when he adds a new addition to the family.

Blurt

I bake a tourtière du Lac St-Jean.

I go see a movie alone.

I go visit my grandmother's grave.

I pray for a quick death.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Wulf

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Or, we need to learn that sometimes the grass isn't always greener on the other side...

Face it Mel, your grass is fucken brown. It's like an overused pasture on a sheep farm.