Replies: 8410
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 01, 2024, 09:38:14 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Moronic Pedestrians...

Started by Berry Sweet, December 30, 2016, 08:56:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"The thing is, pedestrians seem to just assume that whoever is driving will stop for them....thats NOT the case...drivers dont always see people in the middle of the road...esp at night when a person is wearing all black...like hello!?!?

I wear bright colors at night and sometimes put a flasher or a glowy on LO...i never buy black umbrella either...always colorful ones....clear if I can find them.

Ive seen mothers as dumb as standing at a corner on a busy street waiting to cross...the mother is standing on the sidewalk edge and she has her stroller with her baby on the street...and cars are zipping past just mere inches away..like holy fawk!! Im not kidding...i seen this so many times...this is how stupid people are....

.....ive witnessed people get hit by cars...i seen the broken bones, blood everywhere....its not funny....people need to wake up and realize they are not invincible.

And yes! Same goes for the texting and fb updates....this is another reason why a driver wont see you....ffs...my kid even knows this!!  My kid is smarter than some adults...this is just how stupid people have become today.

I have seen many of these things too Berry..

They are oblivious to the danger.