Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

You're so traditional!

Started by RW, December 23, 2016, 02:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

I get shitfaced on barrel wash, put some moose kolbassa on the barbeque, shoot a few whisky jacks and throw it into the old lady.

Wulf

Christmas Eve, my girlfriend and I crack open a bottle Shiraz, cook up a couple steaks, watch a little of Ralphie (you'll shoot your eye out kid) hit the rack and open each others Christmas presents. ac_biggrin

Christmas morn. I kick her big ass out and I visit my sister and her family. After a few hours of that, I usually get irritated enough to cut out and go the hell home for some much needed peace.

That's about it, same shit every year. I guess that's what passes for tradition with me. God it sucks. :laugh3:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

My wife and I make a series of short  Christmas eve visits to friends and family starting at about 9 am and home by 3 pm. We go to special late afternoon service at church and then come home to fondue, shrimp, fruit, vegetables and plenty of dips.

Christmas day we cook our turkey and watch movies. We wear pajamas all day.

Thiel

The best part of the holidays is time off of work. I am going to my sisters house tomorrow where her two grown kids and their families will join us. A little chardonnay tonight and early to bed.
gay, conservative and proud

Anonymous

Here's another tradition, back to work after nearly a week off. Well, not until Thursday, but the days have been going fast.