The best topic

Replies: 8373
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Halal and Kosher Methods of Slaughter

Started by Aryan, December 28, 2016, 10:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

Quote from: "Wulf"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Wulf"All commercial slaughter of animals is cruel. Just because you buy your meat from a grocery store and never see what the animal goes through, it doesn't make their lives any less traumatic.

Slicing an animals throat as in Halal or Kosher slaughter is nothing different than what farmers have been doing for centuries. Now here comes 21st century man with his fake high ideals and his faux concern for the welfare of Halal butchered animals while he consumes billions of pounds of penned up poorly treated livestock each year.

We all know what this is. Stop fucking around and call it what it is. Forbidding Halal practices is just one more little micro-aggression toward Muslims in the west because you all haven't got the stones to get rid of the problem proper.

They don't stun the animal prior to Halal or Kosher slaughter, because they believe the meat tastes better that way, so naturally the animal is terrified during the ordeal and feels excruciating pain.

I suggest you watch some Halal slaughter videos, if you've got the stomach for it, to get an idea of the cruelness and barbarity...

The "stomach for it"???? :laugh3:

If slaughtering livestock offends your delicate sensibilities then how are you going to kill all the Jew's?

Have you ever killed anything, Sonny?

The potted plant in your mums loo that turned brown after your last nasty shit doesn't count.

I thought perhaps a reasonably civilised convo could be on the cards here, but clearly not, as the BIG BAD WULF persona has kicked in again.   :001_rolleyes:

Would sticking to the subject of the thread be too much to ask?

Wulf

Quote from: "Wulf"All commercial slaughter of animals is cruel. Just because you buy your meat from a grocery store and never see what the animal goes through, it doesn't make their lives any less traumatic.

Slicing an animals throat as in Halal or Kosher slaughter is nothing different than what farmers have been doing for centuries. Now here comes 21st century man with his fake high ideals and his faux concern for the welfare of Halal butchered animals while he consumes billions of pounds of penned up poorly treated livestock each year.

We all know what this is. Stop fucking around and call it what it is. Forbidding Halal practices is just one more little micro-aggression toward Muslims in the west because you all haven't got the stones to get rid of the problem proper.

They don't stun the animal prior to Halal or Kosher slaughter, because they believe the meat tastes better that way, so naturally the animal is terrified during the ordeal and feels excruciating pain.

I suggest you watch some Halal slaughter videos, if you've got the stomach for it, to get an idea of the cruelness and barbarity...

If slaughtering livestock offends your delicate sensibilities then how are you going to kill all the Jew's?

The potted plant in your mums loo that turned brown after your last nasty shit doesn't count.

I thought perhaps a reasonably civilised convo could be on the cards here, but clearly not, as the BIG BAD WULF persona has kicked in again.   :001_rolleyes:

No problem, I was just asking a question. :laugh3:

But since we are on this subject, why don't you address my assertion that it's not the Halal or Kosher practice of slaughtering livestock that is at issue here. Banning these religious practices are actually just one more way to harass Muslim's and Jew's.

Don't give me this crap that cutting and animals throat is so abhorrent to the big bad wannabe Jew killer.

RW

BINGO!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

No problem, I was just asking a question. :laugh3:

But since we are on this subject, why don't you address my assertion that it's not the Halal or Kosher practice of slaughtering livestock that is at issue here. Banning these religious practices are actually just one more way to harass Muslim's and Jew's.

Don't give me this crap that cutting and animals throat is so abhorrent to the big bad wannabe Jew killer.

Actually I don't advocate killing Jews, I support the idea  that they aren't allowed to monopolise western mainstream media, banks and governments.... but thats another topic.

Sure I would prefer it if Jews and muslims would stay in the middle east, along with their fucked up stone age customs and traditions, but this halal and kosher issue affects us all, because we are often fed the meat without realising.  

Naturally if it was the other way round these 2 groups of people would scream bloody murder.  

As I said before, the barbarity of the methods of killing does bother me, regardless of my political beliefs, and I would call out ANY group of people who caused unjust suffering to animals.

Romero

Quote from: "SCOUSE"They don't stun the animal prior to Halal or Kosher slaughter, because they believe the meat tastes better that way, so naturally the animal is terrified during the ordeal and feels excruciating pain.

You should watch videos of regular slaughterhouses since you're suddenly a PETA member. They're no less cruel. Often the stunning doesn't work. Throat slitting always does, however.

Cows don't care if they're being killed with mechanical stunning or by throat slitting. You hippy!

Aryan

Quote from: "RW"

BINGO!

RW and Renee back together again, how sweet.   :laugh3:

Stunning an animal reduces it's suffering  massively.....

RW

The one that gets me is where it's okay to slaughter animals by the ton if they are domesticated but you better not touch a deer or a moose.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "RW"

BINGO!

RW and Renee back together again, how sweet.   :laugh3:

Stunning an animal reduces it's suffering  massively.....

You're a stunned animal and that hasn't reduced our suffering of you one bit.

ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

By 'suffering' I presume you mean 'enjoyment', and you hope my presence on here is a long term thing...   :laugh:

We shall see RW, we shall see.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"By 'suffering' I presume you mean 'enjoyment', and you hope my presence on here is a long term thing...   :laugh:

We shall see RW, we shall see.

I just like ribbin' ya SCOUSE.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

See, there's a little 'troll' in all of us.  ac_biggrin

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"The one that gets me is where it's okay to slaughter animals by the ton if they are domesticated but you better not touch a deer or a moose.

Domestic animals are bred, farmed and managed to ensure stocks can perpetuate. The use of farmed animals as food ensures a plentiful supply, and guarantees a reasonable standard of living for the beasts (except for pigs and chickens, but that is changing, at least here in Oz). Cows and sheep roam freely, protected from both predators and disease.

Animals in the wild do not exist for our food, and we do not need to kill them, but for our own bloodlust.

If you lust after moosemeat, why don't you domesticate and farm moose?

RW

Why do I have to cruely farm an animal to be ethical in killing it for food?  Do you know how fucked up that sounds?  "Let's take an animal out of it's natural environment, raise it in some shit hole, feed it stuff it doesn't normally eat, fill it full of antibiotics, then drive a spike through it's head.  It's the humane way!!!"  That's really messed up Oberon.

I think everyone should hunt for their meat then maybe people wouldn't be so overweight with over eating meat induced health issues.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"Why do I have to cruely farm an animal to be ethical in killing it for food?  Do you know how fucked up that sounds?  "Let's take an animal out of it's natural environment, raise it in some shit hole, feed it stuff it doesn't normally eat, fill it full of antibiotics, then drive a spike through it's head.  It's the humane way!!!"  That's really messed up Oberon.

I think everyone should hunt for their meat then maybe people wouldn't be so overweight with over eating meat induced health issues.

"Cruelly"?

Have you evidence that our livestock are treated cruelly? Farmers are fully cognisant that producing substandard animals through poor management costs them big, when nobody buys their substandard meat.

And where is this "shithole" you speak of? Running cattle in a foodless desert isn't smart thinking.

Meanwhile, hunters kill wild animals humanely. First shot. Every time.

:001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

Yes have mad lunatics running around blasting every fucking animal in sight.

Great idea Tips.

I do not own weapons.

I don't go on fucken animal safaris.

But you think someone like me should hunt for their food.

And therefore you think I should have weapons.

I can tell you 2 police forces have said to me that if I ever apply for a gun license they will immediately issue Supreme Court proceedings.

Cos they know as many can attest here that I am an unhinged lunatic.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE