The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Where is instigator?

Started by Time Flies, March 22, 2013, 06:43:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 6 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Time Flies

He was the only sensible poster and he stood up to racists with fierce determination. He might have been banned by one of those two white worshipping bitches that mod this I wish I was white forum. They both hate strong Asian men like myself and my fellow soldier instigator. I can understand his frustration, but I hope those two turncoats didn't finally wear down a good man.

Come back my brother, I've got your back.

Gary Oak

Time Flies has a tiny weeny :lol:

Anonymous

^^You miss instigator :shock: ? FYI, pregnancy and alcohol do not mix

cc

cc ducks out of the way of the coming shit storm, lol
I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc li tarte"cc ducks out of the way of the coming shit storm, lol

Batten down the hatches, Hurricane Shen Li is approaching.

Romero

Quote from: "Time Flies"He was the only sensible poster and he stood up to racists with fierce determination. He might have been banned by one of those two white worshipping bitches that mod this I wish I was white forum. They both hate strong Asian men like myself and my fellow soldier instigator. I can understand his frustration, but I hope those two turncoats didn't finally wear down a good man.

Come back my brother, I've got your back.

All you and instigator ever do is complain about being jealous of white guys being with "your" women. Even he gets tired of it once in a while. What's the point?

BREAKING NEWS - THIS JUST IN - REPORTS CONFIRM SOME ASIAN CHICKS LIKE SOME WHITE GUYS - UPDATE - REPORTS SAY SOME ASIAN GUYS LIKE SOME WHITE CHICKS - UPDATE - REPORTS NOW COMFIRM MOST PEOPLE DON'T CARE WHAT RACE ANYBODY IS THEY JUST WANT TO BE WITH AND LOVE WHOEVER THEY WANT - UPDATE - SERIOUSLY - GET A GIRLFRIEND ALREADY THIS IS GETTING PATHETIC

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I know some of you may think it's crazy, but there are times I miss constipator's silliness. I must admit I have less tolerance for it since I quit drinking.[/quote]

Shameless. We finns and the russians don´t drink...

:lol:

Zetsu

Instigator is one of the most worthless bitches I've ever seen online next to EU, in fact both of you reminded me of the racist Jews that made it criminally illegal for Chinese import labour to sleep with Isreali women.
Permanently off his rocker

Gary Oak

Notice how Time Fries refuses to leave Canada and go back to his xenophobic motherland who he is patriotic to. You would think that he would be on a refugee boat out of Canada due to the hardships evil white Canadians force him to endure

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I know some of you may think it's crazy, but there are times I miss constipator's silliness. I must admit I have less tolerance for it since I quit drinking.[/quote]

Shameless. We finns and the russians don´t drink...

Everyone knows Finland and Russia are teetotalling nations. ;)

We also don´t have frases like "lähetään kessulle"- let´s go for a smoke.

"raikasta ilmaa filtterin läpi"- fresh air through a filter.

Odinson

Quote from: "Odinson"
Everyone knows Finland and Russia are teetotalling nations. ;)

We also don´t have frases like "lähetään kessulle"- let´s go for a smoke.

"raikasta ilmaa filtterin läpi"- fresh air through a filter.

You Finns are a model of sobriety and clean living. :lol:

:lol: We are angels.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Zetsu"Instigator is one of the most worthless bitches I've ever seen online next to EU, in fact both of you reminded me of the racist Jews that made it criminally illegal for Chinese import labour to sleep with Isreali women.

Instigator/EU/Time Cries are all the same shit different pile. Bunch of effeminate losers who feel sowwy for their weak little selves.

I can't stomach those three stooges.