Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Warning Messiness Alert!!

Started by Aryan, December 30, 2016, 07:02:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aryan

OK so I've got back from the pub and decided to sample some of that MDMA I bought earlier.....

Watch this space!  ac_dance

kiebers

Don't turn into Mel Jr.

ac_biggrin
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Bricktop

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Aryan

Aryan

Its best to get the pure stuff because the tablets are mixed with all kinds of shit

RW

So are you going to hump your keyboard or something?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Doubtful, I will most likely go back out after I've freshened up

Blurt

In a flash of spiritual insight, he'll give up his evil Nazi ways and spread love and compassion for all human beings far and wide.

Then he'll go zap last night's leftover pizza for breakfast.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Berry Sweet

My kids dad...his gf has a kid...she just turned 15 and she just got out of rehab....she does mdma and heroin...jeez...15 years old!!  And he called me a drug addict cause I smoke pot??!  Lol...man oh man...that kid is putting him thru the grinder!!  Must be a bucket o fun living over there!!

...im enjoying these moments!  All the hard times he gave me, all lies he spread about me, and the bullshit I had to put up with...its karma at its finest...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My kids dad...his gf has a kid...she just turned 15 and she just got out of rehab....she does mdma and heroin...jeez...15 years old!!  And he called me a drug addict cause I smoke pot??!  Lol...man oh man...that kid is putting him thru the grinder!!  Must be a bucket o fun living over there!!

...im enjoying these moments!  All the hard times he gave me, all lies he spread about me, and the bullshit I had to put up with...its karma at its finest...

Jeez indeed.

Anonymous

SCOUSE, why do you want to take drugs for?

Angry White Male

Aryans should always stay pure in body and in mind!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Aryans should always stay pure in body and in mind!

I am not aryan, but I think everyone should not deliberately kill their body with drugs, alcohol and tobacco.

Angry White Male

I worked with a guy that was a 6' 7" kick-boxer that could easily smash 99% of the population into submission fast (there's a few truck drivers that aren't fat, lazy slobs)...

He was a super nice guy though, and would sometimes quote Mr. T when he saw me smoking:  "Your body's a temple, fool!  Don't poison it!"    :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh: