The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Re: Happy New Years to everyone here.

Started by Angry White Male, December 31, 2016, 02:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"Real thoughtful of Aaron to show up the minute his ban expires. But, he can wish us the best from the comfort of his TRF.

You know what should expire?

Your modding privledges.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"Real thoughtful of Aaron to show up the minute his ban expires. But, he can wish us the best from the comfort of his TRF.

Your modding privledges.

What did I miss?

More of the same?

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Your modding privledges.

What did I miss?

More of the same?

I can't confirm but if history repeats itself Herman banned Dinky again for no rule breaking.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Your modding privledges.

What did I miss?

More of the same?

I can't confirm but if history repeats itself Herman banned Dinky again for no rule breaking.

Yes, he did.

:sneaky2:

Anonymous

RW

Who the fuck are you to be lipping off the forum owner about how her forum is run?

Like I said, not only would I have taken away your modding privileges, I would have banned your ass by now.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Who the fuck are you to be lipping off the forum owner about how her forum is run?

Like I said, not only would I have taken away your modding privileges, I would have banned your ass by now.

It is for her own good. She will thank me later. You will see.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Who the fuck are you to be lipping off the forum owner about how her forum is run?

It's for her own good?  Fuck you ya patronizing piece of shit.  She's been running this forum for a lot longer than you've been fucking it up.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"

You are a dick!

RW

I did see...I saw Herman getting his mod privileges removed from a mile away.

Now it's back to business as usual.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I did see...I saw Herman getting his mod privileges removed from a mile away.

For her own good? Who the fuck talks to an adult like that. Then again that may have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"I did see...I saw Herman getting his mod privileges removed from a mile away.

For her own good? Who the fuck talks to an adult like that. Then again that may have been the straw that broke the camel's back.

Considering she removed his modding ability shortly after he said it, I would bet that's what did it so I'm not sure wtf he is blaming us for.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Considering she removed his modding ability shortly after he said it, I would bet that's what did it so I'm not sure wtf he is blaming us for.

You brainwashed the empty headed owner remember. :laugh3:

Seriously though, how rude and condescending can anyone get.

Frood

It was only a matter of time. Given enough mod rope and he was destined to hang himself with it. Too bad so sad.

Not really. I think it's hilarious.  ac_lmfao
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It was only a matter of time. Given enough mod rope and he was destined to hang himself with it. Too bad so sad.

Not really. I think it's hilarious.  ac_lmfao

I don't think anyone around here really cares what you think.  :laugh3:
Beware of Gaslighters!