Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Re: Happy New Years to everyone here.

Started by Angry White Male, December 31, 2016, 02:31:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"It was only a matter of time. Given enough mod rope and he was destined to hang himself with it. Too bad so sad.

Not really. I think it's hilarious.  ac_lmfao

I don't think anyone around here really cares what you think.  :laugh3:

Some do some don't. Depends on the topic.  ac_razz
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "RW"Who the fuck are you to be lipping off the forum owner about how her forum is run?

Like I said, not only would I have taken away your modding privileges, I would have banned your ass by now.

It is for her own good. She will thank me later. You will see.

You are trolling, right?

Anonymous

I banned Aaron for a week. Fash let him back in just to be spiteful.

Frood

Quote from: "Herman"I banned Aaron for a week. Fash let him back in just to be spiteful.

You've been banning me for many months now usually in 1-2 day increments but sometimes in week long ones. I've noticed that on occasion in between me logging in after a ban was meant to expire, you've made a new one ahead of time.

No rules had been broken on my part.

That is spite. What Fash did was remove it. Get over it and move on perhaps?
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"Who the fuck are you to be lipping off the forum owner about how her forum is run?

Like I said, not only would I have taken away your modding privileges, I would have banned your ass by now.

You are trolling, right?

No he wasn't kidding Shen.  Why do you think I kicked his lily white ass?
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Herman"I banned Aaron for a week. Fash let him back in just to be spiteful.

Why would Fash be spiteful towards you Herman?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

You are trolling, right?

Herm is no longer a mod? Fash removed him involuntarily?

Anonymous

You are trolling, right?

Yes and yes. Right out of the blue and for absolutely no reason. Then she unbanned Aaron just to be spiteful.

Frood

What an odd place your headspace is, Herman. Constantly banning someone for numerous months without a valid reason isn't spiteful but someone stopping that behaviour is?   :laugh:
Blahhhhhh...

RW

You are trolling, right?

Yes and yes. Right out of the blue and for absolutely no reason. Then she unbanned Aaron just to be spiteful.

She unbanned Dinky because she didn't want him banned for no reason.

Shen, Fash removed Herman knowingly and willingly right after she read what he said in this thread.  As you can see, she wasn't impressed with Herman's banning practises nor being patronized by him.  Even after having his editing privileges taken away, the shit he pulled while she was gone that you warned him would get him mod canned, this meathead still can't figure out why Fash did what she did.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Shen, Fash banned Herman

If Herm is banned how was he able to post 20 minutes ago?

RW

Omg I'm thick today...I meant de-modded
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Omg I'm thick today...I meant de-modded

K, gotcha. Just in between the post I made here and your response, I talked to the forum owner and the mod. I found out efore you responded that Herm was de-modded, not banned.

Anonymous

You are trolling, right?

I just talked to the forum owner. FYI, it wasn't Fash that unbanned Freud, it was the mod.

RW

Quote from: "RW"Omg I'm thick today...I meant de-modded

K, gotcha. Just in between the post I made here and your response, I talked to the forum owner and the mod. I found out efore you responded that Herm was de-modded, not banned.

I over did it today so my brain is on shut down.

All sorted out now?
Beware of Gaslighters!