Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Who is Aaron?

Aaron is what the folks here call Dinky Diana (they think Dinky's gender is a matter of capital concern).

You would be wrong to assume that Blurt..

Herman and Oberon have a problem with Freud pretending to be female, but I don't care..

He's just a troll having a little fun..

Though the attempted raid with the help of a fellow troll from TRF was not appreciated.

He's banned on sight - repeatedly.

I can assure you, I am not doing that RW.

:ohmy:

We know that. Let Freud post. Nobody is forcing Herm to read his posts.

Not a chance. Not on my watch.

RW

Quote from: "Herman"

Maybe it's time your watch ended.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

RW

http://www.thewrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/Kit-Harington-Jon-Snow-HBO-618x412.jpg">
Beware of Gaslighters!

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "RW"Happy New Year Gordy.

Happy new year RW.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Happy New Year, Gordo.

I hope you find love, get married, and have tons of kids.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

HNY Blurts.

I am married.  No kids sorry I keep slipping up and get the wrong hole. As you do.5555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Blurt"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Who is Aaron?

Aaron is what the folks here call Dinky Diana (they think Dinky's gender is a matter of capital concern).

You would be wrong to assume that Blurt..

Herman and Oberon have a problem with Freud pretending to be female, but I don't care..

He's just a troll having a little fun..

Though the attempted raid with the help of a fellow troll from TRF was not appreciated.

He's banned on sight - repeatedly.

I can assure you, I am not doing that RW.

:ohmy:

We know that. Let Freud post. Nobody is forcing Herm to read his posts.

Thanks for deciding for a group of adults who gets to post and what we get to read. :001_rolleyes:

RW

Thanks for deciding for a group of adults who gets to post and what we get to read. :001_rolleyes:

On top of that, is this what the forum owner actually wants?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I know for a fact she doesn't.

Herm has a hell of a lot of nerve if you ask me.

RW

I know for a fact she doesn't.

Herm has a hell of a lot of nerve if you ask me.

No word of a lie there.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Wulf

I think Herman can and should do whatever he thinks is right until told otherwise by the person in charge.

I assume she has a mouth and an opinion on the subject and if what her Korean lap dog says is true, she will take care of it when she gets around to it. Until then, is the posting privileges of known trouble makers so important? Fuck no.

RW

Quote from: "Wulf"I think Herman can and should do whatever he thinks is right until told otherwise by the person in charge.

I assume she has a mouth and an opinion on the subject and if what her Korean lap dog says is true, she will take care of it when she gets around to it. Until then, is the posting privileges of known trouble makers so important? Fuck no.

You think this is the only abuse of mod privileges he's committed lately?

Remove head from ass.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wulf"I think Herman can and should do whatever he thinks is right until told otherwise by the person in charge.

I will have you know that I am a Jindo. Averaging about 45 lbs, I am too big for the average Taiwanese female's lap. ac_sothere

Wulf

You think this is the only abuse of mod privileges he's committed lately?

Remove head from ass.

Oh fuck off.

You stormed out of here pouting over being treated like the redheaded step child not all that long ago and now you are back trying to right the wrongs of the oppressive mods? :laugh3: You who installed one of the most complained about mods in the short history of this place.

Why don't you give the drama a rest? You know what I've noticed about you; you're never happy unless you are the center of attention and if that doesn't happen, you look for ways to stir up shit.

I think you need to be reminded that this is not your forum and if the owner doesn't care enough to control her mods then there is nothing you or anyone else can really do about it except leave. You would think that YOU would have learned this by now.

One way or another, for good or for bad, it will all get sorted out in the end. It's just a little dying form of social media at stake here and nothing more.