The best topic

Replies: 8487
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:44:22 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

zopiclone...

Started by Berry Sweet, December 31, 2016, 03:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Angry White Male

People are different, Berry.

When I state to my Doktor that I cannot sleep, he doesn't believe me...  When I state that I need to consume an 'undisclosed' amount of booze, to sleep, that changes things.

GORDY GAMBINO

Its a wonder youse 2 haven't hooked up together for a fart , booze, zopiclone fulled fuck fest in a sleezy hotel.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

It seems like more and more people are having sleep problems these days.

I have difficulty sleeping more than 4 hours straight, but I drink coffee and tea daily and I have sleep apnea.

A long time ago, I heard that as we age, we tend to require less sleep.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"It seems like more and more people are having sleep problems these days.

I have difficulty sleeping more than 4 hours straight, but I drink coffee and tea daily and I have sleep apnea.

If I have trouble falling asleep it's almost always because I have that is weighing heavy on my mind or heart.

GORDY GAMBINO

Such as your affair with Scouse.

Little minx.555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Such as your affair with Scouse.

Little minx.555

lol GORDY

GORDY GAMBINO

Well come on Flashy give us the current and projected status .

I can't sleep its 3.30 am here and unless I  know I will be awake for like a week.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"It seems like more and more people are having sleep problems these days.

If I have trouble falling asleep it's almost always because I have that is weighing heavy on my mind or heart.

:empathy:

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Well come on Flashy give us the current and projected status .

I can't sleep its 3.30 am here and unless I  know I will be awake for like a week.

I don't know what you mean GORDY?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Angry White Male".  When washed down with a quart of Vodka, it may be bye-bye time for you...

Why the fuck would I do that?  Thats something you would do obviously.  I dont have time for that...I work all day tale care of my in the eve and then bed at 9 or 10...I gotta be up early.

Unlike you, I prefer to function sober with a good rest.

Berry Sweet

My spelling is horrible this mor ing...danm n...it can never mame it in a next half the time...

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Is he rooting you ?

No, he isn't.

GORDY GAMBINO

Are you gonna leave ya husband?
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"My spelling is horrible this mor ing...danm n...it can never mame it in a next half the time...

Take that nigger cawk outa ya mouth you dribbling stuttering fuck. 555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE