Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 29, 2024, 10:59:57 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

As Pot Prices Plunge, Growers Scramble To Cut Costs

Started by Anonymous, January 17, 2017, 04:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"That's just ignorant.

I had the choice between morphine, oxycodone and marijuana to treat my pain.  Two are highly addictive opiates that leave me unable to function and the other is marijuana.  It's a no brainer for me.   The only thing I can't do while using marijuana is operate a motor vehicle, which I can't do on the other two either.

I assume you've toked a few spliffs in your day Hermie?

Oh shit, I was the biggest dealer in school by the time I was in grade 10. I have smoked so much weed in my life my fingerprints with the cops look like a pot leaf. Even now, I take a puff or two. Usually, it is when my kid drops by the farm. He knows to bring a little extra for the old man.

We smoke out in the Quonset. The old lady's opinion on weed is similar to Fashionista's. They may be ignorant, but I still take a toke when I can get it. At the end of the day, it is my decision to smoke or abstain.

Anonymous

That's just puerile.

Why do you need to label everyone who has a different opinion than you? Particularly since it has zero impact on ur life or anyone else's for that matter. She thinks smoking up and drinking are bad, so fucking what? No fucks given.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"

That's just puerile.

Why do you need to label everyone who has a different opinion than you? Particularly since it has zero impact on ur life or anyone else's for that matter. She thinks smoking up and drinking are bad, so fucking what? No fucks given.

I didn't label anyone.  I said the opinion is ignorant.  Why?  Because it is.

LTR.
Beware of Gaslighters!

shin

Quote from: "RW"I can say for a few drugs I take and have taken that the side effects outweigh the benefit but I wouldn't include marijuana on that list.

I think with any drug, you start with the lowest amount possible and work up from there.  I honestly don't know what my upper limit would be as I've never reached it.

After hours of rolling around in bed and having a hot bath I've decided to use some marijuana to get rid of the severe pain I have in my legs.  Maybe then I can sleep.

I actually meant to say "benefits that outweigh the side effects". Sorry about that.

Anonymous

That's just puerile.

It's highly unlikely anyone Is going to change their habits because of my opinion..

I choose to live my life free of anything that will make me high and I don't regret it at all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's just puerile.

It's highly unlikely anyone Is going to change their habits because of my opinion..

I choose to live my life free of anything that will make me high and I don't regret it at all.

Nothing ignorant about that.

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

That's just puerile.

That's excellent Fash!  I hope you are never in a position where you need to use drugs.  What I object to is calling it "pathetic" because that isn't a comment of personal conviction but one of judgement, which is what I find ignorant.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

RW

Quote from: "Herman"I notice you did not respond to my post RW?

Sorry Herm...

Did you ever grow your own?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Herman"I notice you did not respond to my post RW?

Sorry Herm...

Did you ever grow your own?

Oh hell ya. We did not have all the resources back when I was in high school to grow good high yield weed like the kids do today. As I mentioned earlier, I don't buy it or grow anymore, but I smoke my son's weed when he comes out to the farm. It is so much better than the weed I had when I was his age.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh yeah the stuff these days is STRONG.

Me like.