The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Something different

Started by kiebers, January 02, 2017, 11:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blurt

Heh.

Just goes to show that, when Keebs really, really, really sets his mind to it, he can be a good contributor to this forum.

:001_tongue:
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

Quote from: "Blurt"Heh.

Just goes to show that, when Keebs really, really, really sets his mind to it, he can be a good contributor to this forum.

Cue Leo......
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Heh.

I don't think there was any serious doubt about that. He seems. A seems a decent chap.

realgrimm

thanx for this thread , I think the potential for abnormal sources of media will be really interesting.. and I hope that is the general theme to this thread , I may be able to contribute some

realgrimm

The Satanic Temple's Fight to Protect Your Abortion Rights...

:laugh3:  :laugh3:

the plight is real  ac_toofunny

">

realgrimm

Anonymous

If you want abnormal, those two videos will do it.

Blurt

Actually, I found the video about the Satanist Temple's abortion lawsuit quite intriguing.

I looked up the lawsuit. The case, heard a year after the suit was filed, was dismissed by the judge because... yep, "the plaintiff was no longer pregnant."

Their religious freedom, guaranteed by the Constitution, was violated, says another lawyer.

There's only one PP clinic in all of Missouri.

They should stop calling Missouri the "Show Me" state and start calling it the "Me Show" state.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

kiebers

I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Renee

Dogs never cease to amaze me....they are remarkable animals. :thumbup:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Actually, I found the video about the Satanist Temple's abortion lawsuit quite intriguing.

I looked up the lawsuit. The case, heard a year after the suit was filed, was dismissed by the judge because... yep, "the plaintiff was no longer pregnant."

Their religious freedom, guaranteed by the Constitution, was violated, says another lawyer.

There's only one PP clinic in all of Missouri.

They should stop calling Missouri the "Show Me" state and start calling it the "Me Show" state.

In 2016, there were 5624 legally reported abortions in Missouri..

So, either that one PP clinic is extremely busy or far more likely, there are other options that provide the same life ending services.

Blurt

Yes, there are.

They're called clothes hangers and BBQ tongs.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Yes, there are.

They're called clothes hangers and BBQ tongs.

Is that what clinics like Liberty are using now? :icon_wink:

kiebers

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"Rerail

">

I love it kiebers.

:laugh:

Print
User actions