Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

What's up with this?

Started by Angry White Male, January 13, 2017, 12:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No one is responsible for you being depressed.  Its your life and ypur choice...I post this here for ya too:

http://i68.tinypic.com/96m107.jp">

I agree with that to an extent, but its undeniable that some people are dealt a shitty hand in life, for example someone born into a poor broken family without caring parents in comparison to a rich wealthy kid who has a strong bond with his or her family.

But being bitter about that kind of thing is not healthy, and instead making the best of what you have is a much better approach and will ultimately make you happier.

Most people that need help are the authors of their own fate and I say fuck em. However, there are some exceptions. The most obvious being children abused and like Fash said, victims of natural disasters.

Herm's point seems to be that charity is an industry and it is. A lot of people are getting donor fatigue.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"No one is responsible for you being depressed.  Its your life and ypur choice...I post this here for ya too:

I agree with that to an extent, but its undeniable that some people are dealt a shitty hand in life, for example someone born into a poor broken family without caring parents in comparison to a rich wealthy kid who has a strong bond with his or her family.

But being bitter about that kind of thing is not healthy, and instead making the best of what you have is a much better approach and will ultimately make you happier.

Most people that need help are the authors of their own fate and I say fuck em. However, there are some exceptions. The most obvious being children abused and like Fash said, victims of natural disasters.

Herm's point seems to be that charity is an industry and it is. A lot of people are getting donor fatigue.

Yeah, geographical situations play a huge part too.  Imagine being born in Somalia or Ethiopia? Fuck that!

GORDY GAMBINO

Imagine being born in Somalia or Ethiopia?

And being black.

And a muslim.

And dying from hunger like a black cunt .

I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

But it's funny to laugh at all them cunts dying and we in the west rule the world. ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Yeah, geographical situations play a huge part too.  Imagine being born in Somalia or Ethiopia? Fuck that!

Is there any solution to that besides aid and immigration, which is detriment to those countries.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Is there any solution to that besides aid and immigration, which is detriment to those countries.

I don't know Velvet.

ac_dunno

Anonymous

Quote from: "Velvet"

Aid is not a solution at all despite what pop tards like Bono and Bob Geldof say. In fact it helps keep hell holes like that poor. Read Dead Aid by Dambisa Moyo.