The best topic

Replies: 10404
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:47:48 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

It's been a slice

Started by RW, January 09, 2017, 08:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Bricktop

Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Oberon"*sigh*...

I would ask ALL members to ignore this pitiful display of self-pity.

There is no need for her to leave. We've had one of our usual spats...around every 6 weeks or so.

She'll be fine in a while.

We are having a spat?

News to me.

Well, as you seem inclined to air dirty laundry, it surprises me you go into denial.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "RW"Seriously though...I'm posting too much.  I'm being a shit.  I'm driving cc bonkers.  All these stupid childish terms swirl in my head like a double speak toilet bowel that will never flush.  I'm not myself and I can't be myself.

We all need a little holiday.

Its that time of the year really...short days

..not much to do....a lot of people are despressed...maybe take a pottery class?  Or yoga?  Or volunteer at a homeless shelter?  

I like to read novels at this time of year...or research various things of interest to me...right now Im all into the royals and its history....there is no shortage and Ive learned a lot...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "RW"Seriously though...I'm posting too much.  I'm being a shit.  I'm driving cc bonkers.  All these stupid childish terms swirl in my head like a double speak toilet bowel that will never flush.  I'm not myself and I can't be myself.

..not much to do....a lot of people are despressed...maybe take a pottery class?  Or yoga?  Or volunteer at a homeless shelter?  

I like to read novels at this time of year...or research various things of interest to me...right now Im all into the royals and its history....there is no shortage and Ive learned a lot...

All gay stuff. What she needs is barrel wash, fist fights and hard physical labor.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

All gay stuff. What she needs is barrel wash, fist fights and hard physical labor.

Books and research are not gay.  I happen to find them very entertaining!

Berry Sweet

The fuck is barrel wash??  Booze??

RW

I still have no idea what you're talking about Oberon.

I took up oil painting Berry.

I could clean the basement Herman.  Lots of heavy stuff to kick around down there :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Berry Sweet

Yes! Clean the basement!!   My dining area is a mess...its off to the side so it doesnt get seen...im sick of it and dont have much time...but I got a mini group coming over to help me this weekend...all I have to do is supply the "barrel wash" afterward...but id rather toke.

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I still have no idea what you're talking about Oberon.

I took up oil painting Berry.

I could clean the basement Herman.  Lots of heavy stuff to kick around down there :)

But, is there a good supply of barrel wash? Drink lots of it. Dr Herman's orders.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Barrel wash...it sounds like something exterminators use.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"Barrel wash...it sounds like something exterminators use.

Yeah...or listerine...like native style drinking...

Frood

A mate of ours makes over a dozen bottles of barrel wash every week with some home setup he has. Set and forget. He calls it vodka after he cuts it down to half the proof.

Not as nice as Absolut but better than the cheap brands in flavour.

Drink vodka, RW. Not barrel wash.  :001_tongue:
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"Barrel wash...it sounds like something exterminators use.

Those high falutin exterminators drink their snooty Colt 45.

Bricktop

Shall I elucidate out here?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Oberon"

Shall I elucidate out here?

I don't think that's necessary Oberon.