News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

OK. Maybe I didn't lose my mojo after all...

Started by Angry White Male, January 13, 2017, 02:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aryan

I've made that mistake twice before..... never again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I've made that mistake twice before..... never again.

My former boyfriend contacted me once after I started seeing my husband. I told him to get fucked.

Aryan

Quote from: "Shen Li"

My former boyfriend contacted me once after I started seeing my husband. I told him to get fucked.

The past is better remaining in the past, and the people with it in most cases when it comes to relationships.

On the flip side though, I met an old mate I haven't seen for about 5 years earlier tonight, but friendships are a whole different ball park!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

The past is better remaining in the past, and the people with it in most cases when it comes to relationships.

On the flip side though, I met an old mate I haven't seen for about 5 years earlier tonight, but friendships are a whole different ball park!

I think an occasional booty call with an ex is possible as long as it's clear that's all it is. Once a relationship is done, that's fucking it.

Aryan

I think an occasional booty call with an ex is possible as long as it's clear that's all it is. Once a relationship is done, that's fucking it.

Yeah, we call them fuck buddies here!

The no strings stuff is ok aslong as feelings don't get involved...

Anonymous

Yeah, we call them fuck buddies here!

The no strings stuff is ok aslong as feelings don't get involved...

That term is used here too.

Most people get feelings involved and therefore it usually doesn't work.

GORDY GAMBINO

In Thailand if you stay with a woman longer than 3 days it is long time.

For real.

It also means you are a couple.

I just had my 1 year anniversary and many people were surprised it lasted this long.

Including me.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"In Thailand if you stay with a woman longer than 3 days it is long time.

For real.

I just had my 1 year anniversary and many people were surprised it lasted this long.

Including me.

If you are in Thailand in the first place you have no mojo in your own country.

Aryan

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"In Thailand if you stay with a woman longer than 3 days it is long time.

For real.

Including me.

I heard they sometimes hide in your luggage when you're leaving?  :shock:

GORDY GAMBINO

Bullshit.

I am sexy man. Covered in tatts, rude, uncouth but all the persuasive charmer that ALL  women fall in love with.

Built like a fucken brick shit house, no fat no more.

Shielas chase me down the street in Pattaya.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

I bet they raid your wallet after you've passed out drunk too...

GORDY GAMBINO

For real.

Including me.

I heard they sometimes hide in your luggage when you're leaving?  :shock:

No they hang around hoping for a bit tip.

Mine grizzled twice until she was happy.

I gave her half of what I had, eventually.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Thai women win yer heart over then make you come up with the idea of supporting them. They don't steal . They get ya though.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Aryan

An older fella I work with is in a sort of relationship with a Thai bird.  He goes to see her every few months and is due to retire next summer and is planning on moving there.

No idea if its the real deal or whether she's on the take, but he seems happy enough because she's in her 40's and he's in his 60's.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Thai women win yer heart over then make you come up with the idea of supporting them. They don't steal . They get ya though.

Of course they get you. Newsflash, they hate being with fat, ugly old men from Western countries. If they could find a suitable young Thai man who could support them, they would never look at you. Foreign men can only get poor, uneducated women in third world countries.