News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

OK. Maybe I didn't lose my mojo after all...

Started by Angry White Male, January 13, 2017, 02:55:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Thai women win yer heart over then make you come up with the idea of supporting them. They don't steal . They get ya though.

Of course they get you. Newsflash, they hate being with fat, ugly old men from Western countries. If they could find a suitable young Thai man who could support them, they would never look at you. Foreign men can only get poor, uneducated women in third world countries.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"An older fella I work is in a sort of relationship with a Thai bird.  He goes to see her every few months and is due to retire next summer and is planning on moving there.

No idea if its the real deal or whether she's on the take, but he seems happy enough because she's in her 40's and he's in his 60's.

She's playing him.

GORDY GAMBINO

All women are grasping whores that will sell their cunt and ass to the highest bidder.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"An older fella I work is in a sort of relationship with a Thai bird.  He goes to see her every few months and is due to retire next summer and is planning on moving there.

No idea if its the real deal or whether she's on the take, but he seems happy enough because she's in her 40's and he's in his 60's.

She's playing him.

Obviously

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"All women are grasping whores that will sell their cunt and ass to the highest bidder.

You shouldn't base your opinions on brothels in Pattaya.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

She's playing him.

Obviously

Gordo would think he's a stud if he was that guy. :laugh3:

GORDY GAMBINO

Banging shielas 20 years younger than you...too lovely.

Some of the women I took home were younger than my son.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Annie

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Banging shielas 20 years younger than you...too lovely.

http://i64.tinypic.com/2hwcx1i.gif">
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Aryan

She's playing him.

I'm not so sure, he isn't your typical phat, bald 60 yr old like Gordy (sorry fella  :laugh3: ), he does look after himself and looks well for his age.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Banging shielas 20 years younger than you...too lovely.

How many young chicks were you banging in Aus? Yet, in a poor SE Asian country, you are a rock star with poor, illiterate women because you pay.

What a stud you are. :001_rolleyes:

GORDY GAMBINO

Farang he always pay.

Confusion he say '' Better for farang to hab fuck 100 ting tongs than never go fucky in Thailand ''

Now I get to live like a schnook. Now I get noodles and ketchup.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Farang he always pay.

Confusion he say '' Better for farang to hab fuck 100 ting tongs than never go fucky in Thailand ''

Now I get to live like a schnook. Now I get noodles and ketchup.

Do you pay people to be your friends too GORDY?

GORDY GAMBINO

Course not.

But Thai women are fun and they always put out.

By myself walking down a soi they run after me. They yell out '' sexy man ''
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

heres a song Flashy explaining Thai women.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"Course not.

But Thai women are fun and they always put out.

By myself walking down a soi they run after me. They yell out '' sexy man ''

because they are poor and uneducated and you have money. You don't have a chance in hell with a Thai chick from an affluent family.