Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Dan (D.B.) Cooper

Started by Angry White Male, January 16, 2017, 05:22:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

We all know about this case.  Pretty straight forward, actually.  I'm of the opinion that he did not survive (none of the money has ever entered back into circulation).

One thing that is strange to me, is how someone like Cooper could die, and nobody ever seemed to notice.

We do know he was around mid 40's in age, White, and American (or possibly Canadian, according to some).

It would be pretty difficult to just "disappear" without someone noticing.  Sure, you could quit your job.  Maybe even sell your house/cancel tenancy agreement with landlord...

You could make yourself jobless/homeless quite easily.

How could someone in their mid 40's just disappear without any friends or family noticing?  Considering this guys face sketch was/is plastered everywhere, you'd think at least someone would say, "That's Uncle Joe!" or "That's my nephew Bill" or "That's my ex-husband Rick!" or "That's my brother Jack!"

It's almost impossible for me to comprehend how someone could disappear as he did, without even one family member or acquaintance recognizing this?

Weird, man...  Weird.

GORDY GAMBINO

maybe all he had in his life was an ex wif that never gave a fuck.

I think he died. Cash was recovered later. ( unlike in your case Ace )

ex's hey mate...they'll all cunts.  :yahoo:
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Angry White Male

He most likely died.  Parachuting out of a plane in the middle of Winter (in a fairly cold, mountainous region, with cold lakes around) in the darkness, in a storm, dressed in nothing but a business suit makes the likelihood of survival slim, even if he was still alive after touchdown...

But nobody can have "just an ex wife that doesn't care," Gordy...  No parents?  No siblings?  No Aunts?  No Uncles?  No cousins?

It's like nobody knew this guy, even with his sketch plastered everywhere!

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

That was forty six years ago..

Has there been a new development in this very cold case?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"That was forty six years ago..

Has there been a new development in this very cold case?

Nothing really at all.

His tie (pretty much the only thing that he left behind) was examined recently, and tests discovered relatively rare metals that show he may have worked for Boeing (in Seattle).

Some evidence recently released by the FBI include the possibility that he may have been a Canadian, but nonetheless he was still very familiar with Seattle and area, and aircrafts in general...

Anonymous

Why did you mention it if there are no new developments?

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"Why did you mention it if there are no new developments?

Because I felt like it.

Not so much to discuss the event (since that can be easily found), but as I explained in my OP, how the hell could this guy get through life without nobody knowing him?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"Why did you mention it if there are no new developments?

Because I felt like it.

Not so much to discuss the event (since that can be easily found), but as I explained in my OP, how the hell could this guy get through life without nobody knowing him?

I just wondered what made you think of someone who committed his crime before you were born.

Angry White Male

That doesn't really matter, Fash.

How can someone just disappear, and nobody doesn't notice?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"That doesn't really matter, Fash.

How can someone just disappear, and nobody doesn't notice?

DB Cooper himself doesn't matter anymore.

Angry White Male

Quote from: "Fashionista"DB Cooper himself doesn't matter anymore.

Says who?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "Fashionista"DB Cooper himself doesn't matter anymore.

Says who?

It's as cold as a case gets..

Unless there's a new development, it doesn't matter anymore.

Angry White Male

It does matter.  To me.

Not so much the case itself, but how someone can disappear that easily...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"It does matter.  To me.

Not so much the case itself, but how someone can disappear that easily...

Try about the middle of the century or a bit later. By the end of this century, Britain, Canada, US, Australia and New Zealand will all have a non white majority. Does that make you happy Mel?