Replies: 10402
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 06:52:08 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

Im hungry right now..

Started by Berry Sweet, January 17, 2017, 01:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shin

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not that I wouldve ate that...it was dancing in my head....I quit smoking...its been about 3 weeks now, so I do crave food at night...I dream about it...but I have cut up cantalope in my fridge or bananas to curb the cravings...

Congratulations Berry!

When I quit, the first two weeks were the worst, then after about a month I didn't really have any more desire to smoke anymore.

You seem like you're more conscious of your health than most people who smoke, so that will carry over in helping you keep smoke free.

Be careful with the increased appetite that comes along with it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not that I wouldve ate that...it was dancing in my head....I quit smoking...its been about 3 weeks now, so I do crave food at night...I dream about it...but I have cut up cantalope in my fridge or bananas to curb the cravings...

Congratulations Berry!

When I quit, the first two weeks were the worst, then after about a month I didn't really have any more desire to smoke anymore.

You seem like you're more conscious of your health than most people who smoke, so that will carry over in helping you keep smoke free.

I am in my twenty seventh year as a regular smoker. ac_biggrin

Blurt

Hey there, Seoul. Welcome back. Hope you had a nice trip.

Last time I went south, I went to Varadero, too. It was all right. I still prefer Sint Maarten. Phillipsburg. Went there a couple of times. It's now my destination of choice.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Hey there, Seoul. Welcome back. Hope you had a nice trip.

Last time I went south, I went to Varadero, too. It was all right. I still prefer Sint Maarten. Phillipsburg. Went there a couple of times. It's now my destination of choice.

Hey Blurt, good to see you here again.

It was our second trip to Varadero. We had a great time as we knew we would. But, we have simple tastes though. Golf in the morning, water activities in the afternoon, cocktails in the evening. I do not know anyone that has recommended St Maarten, but I will keep it in mind for future reference. ac_drinks

I am going on a golf trip to Florida the last weekend of February.

Blurt

http://www.stmartinisland.org/">St-Martin

We stayed on the south side of the island (Dutch government) but would taxi it up island to the (French-governed) northern half for some awesome chow.

Excellent scuba diving in St-Martin's. The neighbouring islands are worth a visit, too.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"http://www.stmartinisland.org/">St-Martin

We stayed on the south side of the island (Dutch government) but would taxi it up island to the (French-governed) northern half for some awesome chow.

Excellent scuba diving in St-Martin's. The neighbouring islands are worth a visit, too.

I will have to look at the golfing options the island offers.

Blurt

They have only one golf course in Mullet Bay. Not sure if it's all that good.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"They have only one golf course in Mullet Bay. Not sure if it's all that good.

Seoul would sleep at a golf course if he could.

shin

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Congratulations Berry!

How much do you smoke a day?

Have you ever had cigarettes from the U.S.? I wonder if your cigarettes have nearly as many additives as ours do.

Toward the end of my smoking days, I was smoking rolling and pipe tobacco. I was surprised at how much less addictive they seemed, especially the pipe tobacco. It felt like the difference between swallowing a pill and sticking a dirty syringe into my arm.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"

Congratulations Berry!

How much do you smoke a day?

Have you ever had cigarettes from the U.S.? I wonder if your cigarettes have nearly as many additives as ours do.

Toward the end of my smoking days, I was smoking rolling and pipe tobacco. I was surprised at how much less addictive they seemed, especially the pipe tobacco. It felt like the difference between swallowing a pill and sticking a dirty syringe into my arm.

You put tobacco in a pipe and smoked it?

I have only seen that in old movies and tv shows.

Blurt

Putting tabacky in a pipe and smoking it sounds less crazy to me than filling a bathtub with McDonalds cheeseburgers and then soaking in them burgers.

:33esymh:  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"Putting tabacky in a pipe and smoking it sounds less crazy to me than filling a bathtub with McDonalds cheeseburgers and then soaking in them burgers.

:33esymh:  ac_biggrin

Have you compared them Blurt?

:laugh:

Blurt

No, I haven't. I've smoked a pipe before but, as far as soaking in a tubful of burgers, I'm relying on Shin's experience and impressions. (I'd kept that particular pic because I found the whole thing hilarious but, unfortunately, I lost all my pix, documents, and downloaded software when my computer crashed and I had to reinstall everything from scratch).

Maybe Shin will do us the honour of posting that photo again, some time soon?
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"No, I haven't. I've smoked a pipe before but, as far as soaking in a tubful of burgers, I'm relying on Shin's experience and impressions. (I'd kept that particular pic because I found the whole thing hilarious but, unfortunately, I lost all my pix, documents, and downloaded software when my computer crashed and I had to reinstall everything from scratch).

Maybe Shin will do us the honour of posting that photo again, some time soon?

A burger bath, oh my.

Blurt

You've never seen that pic, Fash?

It's a treat!  ac_biggrin
Aimin\' to misbehave.