Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Im hungry right now..

Started by Berry Sweet, January 17, 2017, 01:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

Im hungry again...but then again, I been sick all morning...getting better now....im thinking of taking Lo out for a nice steak and lobster dinner tonight....she shared a plate on new years and it was perfect!  Affordable to share this dish too!!  Lo's all for the steak and im for the lobster so it works perfect!  No men allowed!  Ladies only!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im hungry again...but then again, I been sick all morning...getting better now....im thinking of taking Lo out for a nice steak and lobster dinner tonight....she shared a plate on new years and it was perfect!  Affordable to share this dish too!!  Lo's all for the steak and im for the lobster so it works perfect!  No men allowed!  Ladies only!

That's wonderful Berry, enjoy.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Yair Fashy! Lo been talking all week about that meal and trying to hint me into taking her back to that restaurant....its a Greek place and its 100x better than the Keg! So I take her tonight...im not even gonna tell her....im just gonna drive there and surprise her!!  I love surprising her!!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yair Fashy! Lo been talking all week about that meal and trying to hint me into taking her back to that restaurant....its a Greek place and its 100x better than the Keg! So I take her tonight...im not even gonna tell her....im just gonna drive there and surprise her!!  I love surprising her!!

Your daughter will be so happy.

ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yair Fashy! Lo been talking all week about that meal and trying to hint me into taking her back to that restaurant....its a Greek place and its 100x better than the Keg! So I take her tonight...im not even gonna tell her....im just gonna drive there and surprise her!!  I love surprising her!!

Do you find the Keg has gone down hill a bit? Used to be my husband's fave place for a slab of charred meat,  but not anymore.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Do you find the Keg has gone down hill a bit? Used to be my husband's fave place for a slab of charred meat,  but not anymore.

Its not all cracked up to be what it is.  Its just masked fluff...a bunch dolled up waitresses, expencive menu items, and its so friggin dark inside...like geez...Id like to see my food when I eat it!

Last time we went I was treated for my bday...I ordered a steak and it was chewy and had fat all over it....plus it was supposed to be topped off with seafood..all I got was 1 scallop and 1 tiny shrimp....for the price it was not worth it.

Yes they have gone down hill...people dont know how to eat in todays world, I feel people like the idea they are in a "classy" joint....shit food is not classy....there are other restaurants that can cook a great steak and provide more food on the plate at a more affordable cost.

Lo order the crab and all she got was 1 claw....for $45...fuckin ridiculous! I can buy a whole bag for that price and make it at home.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Your daughter will be so happy.

ac_smile

She was!!

I told her when I picked her up after school today...she squeeled with delight!  We had a great evening!   ac_smile

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

Its not all cracked up to be what it is.  Its just masked fluff...a bunch dolled up waitresses, expencive menu items, and its so friggin dark inside...like geez...Id like to see my food when I eat it!

Last time we went I was treated for my bday...I ordered a steak and it was chewy and had fat all over it....plus it was supposed to be topped off with seafood..all I got was 1 scallop and 1 tiny shrimp....for the price it was not worth it.

Yes they have gone down hill...people dont know how to eat in todays world, I feel people like the idea they are in a "classy" joint....shit food is not classy....there are other restaurants that can cook a great steak and provide more food on the plate at a more affordable cost.

Lo order the crab and all she got was 1 claw....for $45...fuckin ridiculous! I can buy a whole bag for that price and make it at home.

I don't mind the darkness, at least ist's private. Better than Chop steak house where the tables are so close to each other you can hear everyone else's conversation. However, the prices have gone up and the quality has gone down at the Keg.

He likes Ruth's Chris steak house has great food and a nice atmosphere. The only problem is that it's downtown in the fucking hood. :mad:

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"

I don't mind the darkness, at least ist's private. Better than Chop steak house where the tables are so close to each other you can hear everyone else's conversation. However, the prices have gone up and the quality has gone down at the Keg.

He likes Ruth's Chris steak house has great food and a nice atmosphere. The only problem is that it's downtown in the fucking hood. :mad:

I need the light so I can communicate cause of my hearing, mostly thats why I dont like it...again I like to see my food!

Im glad im not the only one who sees the keg has gone down hill.

Ive never heard of Ruth Chris?

The new Greek place is now one of Lo's and mine favorite places to eat! It was a pricy meal and my mom would freak if she found out we were eating there! So I asked Lo, "do you want to come here again?? " she nodded in excitement....and then I told her, " your grandmother must never know...if you want to eat at ________....you must never talk about __________.."  lol...it was so funny!

GORDY GAMBINO

Noice to see youse had a good night out.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Yair...thx Gordy...we had a fantastic time!  Lo kept making nerdy bucked teeth face...its her new "bucked teeth blue steel" look....

Then we had to stop at the mall for emergency cheese cake...i did my nerdy bucked teeth look and did a nerdy tippy toe run to the mall door....normally she'd ask me to stop cause "its embarrassing"...but she copied and did the same...thought is was so hilarious!!  Those are good days!!  *bucks teeth*

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Not that I wouldve ate that...it was dancing in my head....I quit smoking...its been about 3 weeks now, so I do crave food at night...I dream about it...but I have cut up cantalope in my fridge or bananas to curb the cravings...

Congratulations Berry!

When I quit, the first two weeks were the worst, then after about a month I didn't really have any more desire to smoke anymore.

You seem like you're more conscious of your health than most people who smoke, so that will carry over in helping you keep smoke free.

Be careful with the increased appetite that comes along with it.

I am in my twenty seventh year as a regular smoker. ac_biggrin

How much do you smoke a day?

Have you ever had cigarettes from the U.S.? I wonder if your cigarettes have nearly as many additives as ours do.

Toward the end of my smoking days, I was smoking rolling and pipe tobacco. I was surprised at how much less addictive they seemed, especially the pipe tobacco. It felt like the difference between swallowing a pill and sticking a dirty syringe into my arm.

You put tobacco in a pipe and smoked it?

I have only seen that in old movies and tv shows.

Yes. they still sell pipes here... even outside of the water pipes. It's sort of old fashioned, but far more satisfying from what I remember.

shin

Quote from: "Blurt"No, I haven't. I've smoked a pipe before but, as far as soaking in a tubful of burgers, I'm relying on Shin's experience and impressions. (I'd kept that particular pic because I found the whole thing hilarious but, unfortunately, I lost all my pix, documents, and downloaded software when my computer crashed and I had to reinstall everything from scratch).

Maybe Shin will do us the honour of posting that photo again, some time soon?

this a one?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma76tlKOSe1ro5z7mo1_500.jpg">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"No, I haven't. I've smoked a pipe before but, as far as soaking in a tubful of burgers, I'm relying on Shin's experience and impressions. (I'd kept that particular pic because I found the whole thing hilarious but, unfortunately, I lost all my pix, documents, and downloaded software when my computer crashed and I had to reinstall everything from scratch).

Maybe Shin will do us the honour of posting that photo again, some time soon?

this a one?

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma76tlKOSe1ro5z7mo1_500.jpg">

That's a lot of junk food shin.

:ohmy: