Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Be Alpha with Ace...

Started by Angry White Male, January 18, 2017, 03:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angry White Male

Hold on!  RW is on the phone with Oscar...

Wambo Rong

Come on Alpha, I'm not even half done yet.

shin

Not sure why, but I didn't expect Mel to like Poison based on what little I know of his tastes in everything else.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Angry White Male"
Quote from: "RW"Oh please.  For someone to hate you they'd have to care.

You know I care about you, RW.

I don't want to speak to you, or meet you, but you know I like you...

We know.

RW

Quote from: "Angry White Male"Hold on!  RW is on the phone with Oscar...

I was on the phone with my pillow actually.  

And who I talk to is none of your business.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Blurt

Alpha males, huh?

Will you teach me how to be an Alpha male, Mel?

I'm sorta white and sorta angry, too.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

If Mel's truck is not working right now, why is he not going on vacations? He has the money and time.

Blurt

He's afraid he might have to mingle with folks who have the wrong skin colour,
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"He's afraid he might have to mingle with folks who have the wrong skin colour,

Like me.

ac_biggrin

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"If Mel's truck is not working right now, why is he not going on vacations? He has the money and time.

Hes busy making humming bird feeders and trying to score zopiclone while bitching about everything and nothing...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"If Mel's truck is not working right now, why is he not going on vacations? He has the money and time.

Hes busy making humming bird feeders and trying to score zopiclone while bitching about everything and nothing...

Maybe he'll get out of the rut he's in.

Berry Sweet

Hes been in the same rut for the last 10 years...hasnt changed much....he did go from a drunk skid on welfare to a drunk working skid...so thats an improvement...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hes been in the same rut for the last 10 years...hasnt changed much....he did go from a drunk skid on welfare to a drunk working skid...so thats an improvement...

Maybe Mel can make more improvements if or where they are needed.

Anonymous

I don't get that either. He doesn't have an old lady or kids. He lives in a frickin condo.

Get away from the liquor store and the early morning internet whine sessions. Go bang some black, brown or yellow booty you meet at beaches in Latin America or South East Asia. You need it brother.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Herman"

I don't get that either. He doesn't have an old lady or kids. He lives in a frickin condo.

Get away from the liquor store and the early morning internet whine sessions. Go bang some black, brown or yellow booty you meet at beaches in Latin America or South East Asia. You need it brother.

Now I know a place for Ace. This joints got wall to wall pussy all for the taking.  :yahoo: Drunken truck driving skids that live in condos welcome to apply. Get some Pattaya Ace with them ting tongs.  ac_dance

">https://youtu.be/UzzL6HFJMsA
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE