The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Be Alpha with Ace...

Started by Angry White Male, January 18, 2017, 03:24:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 5 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Herman"
Quote from: "seoulbro"If Mel's truck is not working right now, why is he not going on vacations? He has the money and time.

I don't get that either. He doesn't have an old lady or kids. He lives in a frickin condo.

Get away from the liquor store and the early morning internet whine sessions. Go bang some black, brown or yellow booty you meet at beaches in Latin America or South East Asia. You need it brother.

Now I know a place for Ace. This joints got wall to wall pussy all for the taking.  :yahoo: Drunken truck driving skids that live in condos welcome to apply. Get some Pattaya Ace with them ting tongs.  ac_dance

">https://youtu.be/UzzL6HFJMsA
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

">https://youtu.be/C3GaXZ6qITE
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

GORDY GAMBINO

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hes been in the same rut for the last 10 years...hasnt changed much....he did go from a drunk skid on welfare to a drunk working skid...so thats an improvement...

Don't forget he got married also.

And shot a cat...555.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Hes been in the same rut for the last 10 years...hasnt changed much....he did go from a drunk skid on welfare to a drunk working skid...so thats an improvement...

Don't forget he got married also.

And shot a cat...555.

The reason for the s&p shakers

GORDY GAMBINO

Crap present she shoulda walked right then but she was cunning and Muggins went and got her a new car. Whadda fucken minda...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Blurt

Aimin\' to misbehave.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "Blurt"In English?

I don't understand many of GORDY's posts either..

Just as well, especially when he insults me.

reel

Now I know a place for Ace. This joints got wall to wall pussy all for the taking.  :yahoo: Drunken truck driving skids that live in condos welcome to apply. Get some Pattaya Ace with them ting tongs.  ac_dance

I was at Harry's across from Orchard Tower in Singapore last night. Sat outside and watched the fat, bald losers walking into the Four Floors across the street. Made me think of you Gordo!

reel

Quote from: "Blurt"Alpha males, huh?

Will you teach me how to be an Alpha male, Mel?

I'm sorta white and sorta angry, too.

I can help you Blurty.  

Step 1. Find a solid concrete wall. Check for strength.

Step 2. Walk back 50 paces.

Step 3. Tuck chin to chest.

Step 4. Run as fast as you can, headlong at the wall.

Step 5. Repeat 60 to 100 times.

Then you too can be as Alpha as Mel.

JOE

Remember Ace/Mel/AWM, she loves you for One Thing and Only One Thing, buddy:

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qiXPpwtCxA

Quote from: "Angry White Male"When your bitch asks you to "Talk Dirty to Me," you shall quote Poison, and then rock to Poison.

http://i63.tinypic.com/2qvcmso.jpg">

Blurt

Quote from: "reel"
Quote from: "Blurt"Alpha males, huh?

Will you teach me how to be an Alpha male, Mel?

I'm sorta white and sorta angry, too.

I can help you Blurty.  

Step 1. Find a solid concrete wall. Check for strength.

Step 2. Walk back 50 paces.

Step 3. Tuck chin to chest.

Step 4. Run as fast as you can, headlong at the wall.

Step 5. Repeat 60 to 100 times.

Then you too can be as Alpha as Mel.

:shok:  :20iax5t_th:  :shok:

Except that now I feel like a Beta male more than ever.
Aimin\' to misbehave.

Anonymous

I was at Harry's across from Orchard Tower in Singapore last night. Sat outside and watched the fat, bald losers walking into the Four Floors across the street. Made me think of you Gordo!

I know about that place reel.

:yuk:

Anonymous

My Auntie lives in Singapore.

reel

Huge thunderstorm here last night and through the morning. Auntie got very wet if she had to go outside.