The best topic

Replies: 10412
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:42:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Do You Think a Lot About Your Future or The Future of Your Kids

Started by Anonymous, January 18, 2017, 10:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

I just turned forty nine and now that I only have fifty one weeks until the big five 0, I think about what's in store for the future. I am semi retired now, only working winters in the patch. I can devote more time and money into my farm. Will I remain healthy and strong? I hope so. Will I have a bad year, drought, etc? I hope not/

I am feeling a a lot better now about my son's prospects, but I am still not one hundred per cent confident in his ability to stand on his own two feet when the going gets tough.

Anything you really worry about in your life? Finances, employment, health, something else? Spill your guts.

Anonymous

Very good thread Herman..

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Everyday, all day long I my family's safety, health and future are always on my mind. .

Will my children choose good careers, will they be successful, will they choose good mates who will love them unconditionally..

My mother and my my mother in law are both widows living alone and I think about their health and safety too..

So many things, I can't even write them all.

Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I am thinking of fucking my sister in law.

The op asked what you worry about, not your sister in law.

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I am thinking of fucking my sister in law.

The op asked what you worry about, not your sister in law.

His wife will be thinking better her sister than her.

GORDY GAMBINO

I worry about getting caught giving her long hard fucking
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Berry Sweet

Ait

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I worry about getting caught giving her long hard fucking

Than you must worry about buying fake blue pills.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I worry about getting caught giving her long hard fucking

You have children, a business, and you are physically separated from your lovely wife..

All of the things must weigh on your mind?

GORDY GAMBINO

I'm used to womanz leaving...I'm not used to them coming back...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I'm used to womanz leaving...I'm not used to them coming back...555

I believe it.

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I'm used to womanz leaving...I'm not used to them coming back...555

Do you think about your own health or your son's future GORDY?

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

I have one less thing to think about; when our hated American CEO is retiring. January 31 is the old serpent's last day. ac_dance