Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Message to Hornhung virgin

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 03, 2013, 01:57:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Odinson"KFC, Burger King, McDonalds, Pizza Hutt all stink.

Red lobster is a redneck/thug seafood joint.

I only allow my children to eat fast food as a rare treat.

I totally understand that kids of younger age want that mcdonalds experience happymeal toy when there´s a new disney-movie out but eating in a fast-food joint should be a rare thing.

I saw documentary about a african-american family that ordered fast-food like pizzas for breakfast, lunch, meal and supper.

What a stinking grease-hole their home was...

That is terrible Odie, the parents should be ashamed of themselves..

I consider that to be child abuse.

Odinson

I only allow my children to eat fast food as a rare treat.

I totally understand that kids of younger age want that mcdonalds experience happymeal toy when there´s a new disney-movie out but eating in a fast-food joint should be a rare thing.

I saw documentary about a african-american family that ordered fast-food like pizzas for breakfast, lunch, meal and supper.

It would be considered child abuse in here and the authorities would have something to say.

I´m used to vegetables, berries, fish and meat. And of course chicken.

We have a food store called "lidl" and it tried to sell us american food but nobody bought that crap. All bagged, wheat only, greasy, hormone laced crap. We eat rye-bread... It is good for your digestion.

Anonymous

It would be considered child abuse in here and the authorities would have something to say.

We have a food store called "lidl" and it tried to sell us american food but nobody bought that crap. All bagged, wheat only, greasy, hormone laced crap. We eat rye-bread... It is good for your digestion.

I am not sure if the authorities here would intervene or not....they should though..

I like rye bread too...I never buy white bread for my family....only flax or multigrain

Odinson

I am not sure if the authorities here would intervene or not....they should though..

I like rye bread too...I never buy white bread for my family....only flax or multigrain

I don´t know what the hell "flax" means but okay. :)

I buy "after oven rye bread" which is a literal translation... It is hard as life but I like it.

Anonymous

I buy "after oven rye bread" which is a literal translation... It is hard as life but I like it.

Do you mean you buy the dough and bake it at home?

I have done that in the past.

Odinson

Do you mean you buy the dough and bake it at home?

I have done that in the past.

No no, it is ready for eating but it´s harder. If you have bad teeth, don´t eat it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember in Germany trying some kind of hard bread. I don't really eat much bread, but I had to try that.

You can buy lots of different kinds of bread here too. You just have to know where to find it.

Some breads are good for your digestion, others are not.

Rye-bread helps. White-bread has carbs and unless you are training, do not eat it.

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"I remember in Germany trying some kind of hard bread. I don't really eat much bread, but I had to try that.

You can buy lots of different kinds of bread here too. You just have to know where to find it.

Some breads are good for your digestion, others are not.

Rye-bread helps. White-bread has carbs and unless you are training, do not eat it.

All bread is fattening, same with rice.

Same goes for all food if you do not excersize.

Gary Oak

It seems that Hornhung Virgin got this message as it has been quite quiet since he last made a huge fool of himself :lol: