Last post: Today at 07:13:52 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

SONGS for TWENTY DIAPERS

Started by IRISH KAM, January 22, 2017, 01:32:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IRISH KAM

Post any GAY song for TD / S .

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5HhoZ8D7lQ
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Can you post anything without talking about your latent homosexuality?

Anonymous

I'm suing this board! How dare you ban me! Do you know how many nappies I've soiled due to extreme stress??   Those things aren't cheap..... I'm sending you the bill!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SemenMajorstein"I'm suing this board! How dare you ban me! Do you know how many nappies I've soiled due to extreme stress??   Those things aren't cheap..... I'm sending you the bill!

Your ban ended this morning Twenty Dollars.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SemenMajorstein"I'm suing this board! How dare you ban me! Do you know how many nappies I've soiled due to extreme stress??   Those things aren't cheap..... I'm sending you the bill!

He is a dim witted whiner.

IRISH KAM

Ha Ha  :laugh:

Twenty Dollars

Someone please tell the ticket taker who the real Seamajor is. Gorgeous day here. Rode waves for 4 hours. Not bad for a 90 year old. Who could hate the tropics? Happy to post photos.  Pretty sure Shen Li has shared them with you all.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"

Someone please tell the ticket taker who the real Seamajor is. Gorgeous day here. Rode waves for 4 hours. Not bad for a 90 year old. Who could hate the tropics? Happy to post photos.  Pretty sure Shen Li has shared them with you all.

There are no tickets on freight trains idiot.

I knew it was not you. If it was you it would have been lame, repetitive and boring instead of humourous.

Shen Li did not share anything, you did that yourself by posting pictures from your FB account. But, you are too dumb to connect the dots.

Twenty Dollars

Is Shen your sister? Oh right she's a Chinese person. You are another type of Asian. Only half if I remember right?  Regarding the train. I alway fly.

Anonymous

Do I hear a little girl crying? It's the special ed meatball.

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Is Shen your sister? Oh right she's a Chinese person. You are another type of Asian. Only half if I remember right?  Regarding the train. I alway fly.

Hey MM ive got all ya info from ya FB account ya Drunk senile lazy Tardy decrepit ole Fool .  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Is Shen your sister? Oh right she's a Chinese person. You are another type of Asian. Only half if I remember right?  Regarding the train. I alway fly.

Hey MM ive got all ya info from ya FB account ya Drunk senile lazy Tardy decrepit ole Fool .  ac_lmfao

As long as you don't post it here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview