The best topic

Replies: 8456
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:49:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Dove

Beer at BC Barbershops?

Started by RW, January 22, 2017, 11:06:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes Herman...docs out there too....I remember I went to a walkin clinic to get a prescription cause I had a bladder infection....there was no one in the clinic and the doc was his own secretary...anyhow...while I was peeing in the bathroom to provide a sample, i came out the bathroom and the doc was smoking by the exit....unprofessional....he seemed odd too....then after I told a few people, I find out this guy got busted for writing himself prescrptions and getting high...i guess he was on some sort of probation for that walk in clinic....I never went back there.

Ya, you don't want a drunk or stoned doc.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Yes Herman...docs out there too....I remember I went to a walkin clinic to get a prescription cause I had a bladder infection....there was no one in the clinic and the doc was his own secretary...anyhow...while I was peeing in the bathroom to provide a sample, i came out the bathroom and the doc was smoking by the exit....unprofessional....he seemed odd too....then after I told a few people, I find out this guy got busted for writing himself prescrptions and getting high...i guess he was on some sort of probation for that walk in clinic....I never went back there.

He's no longer an MD is he?

Anonymous

I have never said, I wish I had a glass of wine while at a hair appointment.

Thiel

Quote from: "RW"Hooray for day drinking?

QuoteRelaxed B.C. liquor laws come into effect Monday

British Columbia small business owners and their clients say they're excited about relaxed liquor regulations coming into effect on Monday.

One of the biggest changes will allow any business to apply for a liquor licence.

John Yap, parliamentary secretary to the Minister of Small Business and Red Tape Reduction, said he expects spas, bookstores and cooking schools will apply.

Jeff Campeau, from Vancouver's Victory Barber and Brand, hopes to be the first B.C. barbershop to legally offer beer or spirits alongside haircuts.

"We're actually pretty excited about it," he said. "We think it's a nice service to offer our clients while they're in the chair or while they're waiting -- to be able to have a beer, relax."

Other changes coming into effect Monday include liquor permits for charity events, legalization of complimentary cocktails upon check-in at hotels and new rules intended to speed up liquor license application reviews.

Many of the changes were recommended as part of B.C.'s 2013 Liquor Policy Review, which consulted with the public, police, businesspeople and public health officials.

Yap, who oversaw the review, said the changes strike a balance between "enhanced convenience for customers," increased "business opportunities" and "social responsibility."

Yap concluded in his review that the changes will create jobs, particularly in the tourism sector, which employed 126,000 British Columbians at the time of the review.

Ian Tostenson, president of the BC Restaurant and Foodservices Association, said restauranteurs are "very happy" with the changes, many of which are "behind the scenes."

Some of the new rules already came into effect, including the sale of B.C. wines in licensed grocery stores, and the ability to order cocktails through hotel room service 24 hours per day.

No way, that is excellent.
gay, conservative and proud

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Fashionista"

I dont know.  I never went back.  In the state he was in, im sure it take much longer after for him to lose his license.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Fashionista"

I dont know.  I never went back.  In the state he was in, im sure it take much longer after for him to lose his license.

Did this happen in the USA or was he an American practicing in Canada?

Berry Sweet

In Canada.  BC.  I dont know if he was Canadian or American?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"In Canada.  BC.  I dont know if he was Canadian or American?

My bad English Berry..

You posted in the state he was in and I thought you were referring to an American state not his physical state.

ac_blush

Berry Sweet

Oh lol...yea his physical state....he wasnt super sober.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Oh lol...yea his physical state....he wasnt super sober.

Got it now, thank you Berry.

ac_smile

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

That would be like hiring a personal fitness trainer who was out of shape and smoked.

Annie

Can you imagine? "Hey, ya, just a little off the top!" Wait whaaa? "Holy fff you drunken baffoon! Now I'm bald!"  :laugh3:  :mad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

GORDY GAMBINO

I am bald so shut ya gob woman...555
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"I am bald so shut ya gob woman...555

I still think you are adorable Gordy. ac_wub