Replies: 8508
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Neopalpa donaldtrumpi moth

Started by RW, January 23, 2017, 09:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Donald

Quote from: "Thiel"A young woman who works for me is convinced Trump not only has the power to strip Muslims and Mexican-Americans of citizenship, he plans to do it. She is an otherwise intelligent, young woman, but she becomes irrational at the mention of the POTUS.

I will be a president for all Americans. All Americans no matter their tradition or where they were born want laws enforced, fair trade deals, good jobs and health care that does not bankrupt them. These are reasonable demands of a just people
Make America Great Again

Anonymous

Quote from: "The Donald"
Quote from: "Thiel"A young woman who works for me is convinced Trump not only has the power to strip Muslims and Mexican-Americans of citizenship, he plans to do it. She is an otherwise intelligent, young woman, but she becomes irrational at the mention of the POTUS.

I will be a president for all Americans. All Americans no matter their tradition or where they were born want laws enforced, fair trade deals, good jobs and health care that does not bankrupt them. These are reasonable demands of a just people

There's the man. Hey tanks brother for giving the Norhern KXL the fair shake Obama never did. You made our premier, Brad Wall a happy man.

Anonymous

https://scontent-sea1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15391130_10153875753817581_8092109888260561267_n.jpg?oh=9f6e93f814111795fd2e8211f9027ac6&oe=594ADBC5">

cc

I really tried to warn y\'all in 49  .. G. Orwell

Anonymous

Quote from: "cc la femme"radical?

True enough.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "RW"Well Trump is big news and rather than butch about my threads, they are welcome to start their own that aren't about Trump but they aren't doing that either.  My latest threads have been about political comedy, the Women's March, recent WH press lies, a question about making change in Islam, a question about accepting political lies, and a new moth.  

Those are more threads than anyone else has started recently.

RW keep posting these Hon. I enjoy reading your accurate posts about the {€>¥% fool.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "RW"Well Trump is big news and rather than butch about my threads, they are welcome to start their own that aren't about Trump but they aren't doing that either.  My latest threads have been about political comedy, the Women's March, recent WH press lies, a question about making change in Islam, a question about accepting political lies, and a new moth.  

Those are more threads than anyone else has started recently.

RW keep posting these Hon. I enjoy reading your accurate posts about the {€>¥% fool.

Trump signed executive orders to allow the Northern part of Keystone XL yesterday..

A very popular move in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Twenty Dollars

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Why? Oh never mind, I don't want to know.

Twenty Dollars

Is it true that one of the pipelines will be used to transport crude across the US to be loaded onto Chinese tankers, and shipped to China? Just keeping my fingers crossed the pipeline won't break. They do do that from time to time.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Is it true that one of the pipelines will be used to transport crude across the US to be loaded onto Chinese tankers, and shipped to China? Just keeping my fingers crossed the pipeline won't break. They do do that from time to time.

Um no, it's going to heavy oil refineries on the Gulf..

Keystone it already in the ground, it's just the Northern portion from Canada and North Dakota that is being added.

Twenty Dollars

Better still keep my fingers crossed

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Better still keep my fingers crossed

Why? don't answer that, too early in the morning for circular arguments.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Better still keep my fingers crossed

Why? don't answer that, too early in the morning for circular arguments.

Listen Fashionista. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the new connected pipelines do not burst. Pretty sure that's clear. Wouldn't  this be a bad thing? Would you all hope for the same? Are not broken burst open pipe lines bad things? You know related to the environment? Why would anyone argue the pros and cons of a broken pipeline spewing all over the place. That is all.

Yeah Right

As I understand it--The environmental issue is not about bursting pipelines, its about the type of oil that comes from Alberta oil sands deposits- bitumin.   Bitumin is very thick and won't flow so it has to be converted to normal crude.  This process produces a higher "carbon footprint" than most other oil processing.