Re: Forum gossip thread by formosan

Oriental Guys Have the Smallest Penises in the World

Started by Kala, April 13, 2013, 12:38:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Odinson

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

oriental guys are tolerable at best.....i wouldn't hire one of them....they spend too much time putting on their makeup and waiting for mama to tell them what to do....effeminate enough to be gay without actually being gay.....helpless and useless.. :geek:

Chinese and Koreans have teenie weenies just like teenie weenie.

Hmmmm, you seem as obsessed with East dudes' dicks as Odinson is with that of black guys.

Just remember to do your high protein pickup today... Get your fatass in shape.

:)

Anonymous

Quote from: "Odinson"
Quote from: "Gary Oak"
Chinese and Koreans have teenie weenies just like teenie weenie.

Hmmmm, you seem as obsessed with East dudes' dicks as Odinson is with that of black guys.

I've got an onion booty...it brings grown men to tears.

Odinson

I've got an onion booty...it brings grown men to tears.

Oh bhlurrrr.

Kala

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Oriental guys are macho cool

oriental guys are tolerable at best.....i wouldn't hire one of them....they spend too much time putting on their makeup and waiting for mama to tell them what to do....effeminate enough to be gay without actually being gay.....helpless and useless.. :geek:

Oriental guys are gay looking. They have delicate feminine features which means they cannot compete with white men when it comes to masculinity or height. They need to focus on their strengths which is definitely not sexual appeal to women.

Time Flies

Quote from: "Kala"
Quote from: "Rambo Wong"Oriental guys are macho cool

Oriental guys are gay looking. They have delicate feminine features which means they cannot compete with white men when it comes to masculinity or height. They need to focus on their strengths which is definitely not sexual appeal to women.

Asian men have it tougher than the crackers because of negative images from Hollywood, Hollywood desexes Asian men. Then you have the internal racist whores like Fashionista that perpetuate the anti-Asian man racism.

Rambo Wong

This is very true. Hollywood portrays Asian poorly and desexes Asian men. Racist Whores like Fashionista and Shenli only help make it tough on Asian men. White men took this land from the Asian redman.

Asian men have it tougher than the crackers because of negative images from Hollywood, Hollywood desexes Asian men. Then you have the internal racist whores like Fashionista that perpetuate the anti-Asian man racism.Time Flies

Odinson

Quote from: "Time Flies"
Quote from: "Kala"

Asian men have it tougher than the crackers because of negative images from Hollywood, Hollywood desexes Asian men. Then you have the internal racist whores like Fashionista that perpetuate the anti-Asian man racism.

Haven´t I told you about that name... It comes from the whip cracking on a negros back. You are not a negro so you should not be calling us crackers.

Are you a black wannabe?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"This is very true. Hollywood portrays Asian poorly and desexes Asian men. Racist Whores like Fashionista and Shenli only help make it tough on Asian men. White men took this land from the Asian redman.

Asian men have it tougher than the crackers because of negative images from Hollywood, Hollywood desexes Asian men. Then you have the internal racist whores like Fashionista that perpetuate the anti-Asian man racism.Time Flies

:roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Odinson

Quote from: "Rambo Wong"This is very true. Hollywood portrays Asian poorly and desexes Asian men. Racist Whores like Fashionista and Shenli only help make it tough on Asian men. White men took this land from the Asian redman.

Yeah riiigghhttt....

Show me an example of a movie/series where asianmen are being desexed...

Anonymous

Yeah riiigghhttt....

I have never bought this argument that the media is responsible for people's likes. If a man or woman is attractive they have active social lives. Time Flies is probably an angry, ugly, socially awkward geek like green hornet and that ALONE is why he can't get a girlfriend.

Odinson

Yeah riiigghhttt....

I have never bought this argument that the media is responsible for people's likes. If a man or woman is attractive they have active social lives. Time Flies is probably an angry, ugly, socially awkward geek like green hornet and that ALONE is why he can't get a girlfriend.

It is to a some level. It affects in your desires for clothing and self-image.

The nazis were using the media to indoctrinate the entire nation.

Nowadays empires are controlled with media. NK has isolated its whole network because Kimmy is afraid of foreign influence.

If the guy is buttugly, acne-skinned, socially awkward and a nerd then no media uplifting is gonna help him to get laid... Unless he has a ton of money.

Renee

Yeah riiigghhttt....

Well then you are very much in the minority. The media is the largest influence when it comes to promoting cultural standards of male and female attractiveness.
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Odinson

Quote from: "Renee"

Yeah riiigghhttt....

Well then you are very much in the minority. The media is the largest influence when it comes to promoting cultural standards of male and female attractiveness.

Today the norwegian built and dark skin is masculine. So that makes me part masculine looking and part looking like a female.

You can see me dancing swanlake with all the other ballerinas. Excuse me if I´m not that graceful..  :lol:

I tried to be like a female but that shit just didn´t work... I looked like king kong trying to fit into female clothing... I guess I´m doomed to be a male.  :D

It is okay since I like being a gentleman in my own way.

Anonymous

Yeah riiigghhttt....

This is an accepted view in the Asian community

I understand what Shen Li is saying though..

The media, and I assume you mean Hollywood had no role in my marriage I can say for sure..

Knowing what a non-conformist Shen Li is I think she doesn't care what they say is the standard of attractiveness either.

Kala

Quote from: "Fashionista"

This is an accepted view in the Asian community

I understand what Shen Li is saying though..

The media, and I assume you mean Hollywood had no role in my marriage I can say for sure..

Knowing what a non-conformist Shen Li is I think she doesn't care what they say is the standard of attractiveness either.

Fashionista, you know that is not true. You are ashamed to admit that you married a white man because Asian men have small dicks and feminine features. It's nothing to be ashamed of.