Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: September 21, 2024, 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

I had a real bad migraine today

Started by Berry Sweet, January 29, 2017, 11:26:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berry Sweet

I woke up this morning with a massive migraine...I could barely open my eyes.  The light hurt my brain.  I barfed and had diarrhea all afternoon...not fun.  Its been 2 years since my last massive migraine and I never want to have another...I can still taste the puke in mouth...ugh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I woke up this morning with a massive migraine...I could barely open my eyes.  The light hurt my brain.  I barfed and had diarrhea all afternoon...not fun.  Its been 2 years since my last massive migraine and I never want to have another...I can still taste the puke in mouth...ugh...

Anything trigger it?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"I woke up this morning with a massive migraine...I could barely open my eyes.  The light hurt my brain.  I barfed and had diarrhea all afternoon...not fun.  Its been 2 years since my last massive migraine and I never want to have another...I can still taste the puke in mouth...ugh...

I hope you feel better for work tomorrow Berry.

Berry Sweet

Thx Fash.

Actually yeah Shen...I was really upset about something, so I know that made me sick :(

Berry Sweet

Im better now...im just tired from having a pounding head...can sleep, cant ly down, cant sit up, the bath made it worse...it was just irritating...messed up weekend!! But just in time to be ok for work on monday, rite?  Ugh

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Anything trigger it?

She should drink more barrel wash.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im better now...im just tired from having a pounding head...can sleep, cant ly down, cant sit up, the bath made it worse...it was just irritating...messed up weekend!! But just in time to be ok for work on monday, rite?  Ugh

It sucks going to work sick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Berry Sweet"Im better now...im just tired from having a pounding head...can sleep, cant ly down, cant sit up, the bath made it worse...it was just irritating...messed up weekend!! But just in time to be ok for work on monday, rite?  Ugh

I have paid sick days, so if I have a bad cold or the flu, I stay home rather than share with everyone at work.

Annie

Norvo and Norwalk virus is going around  :sad:
Your mind is a garden. Your thoughts are the seeds. You can grow flowers or you can grow weeds.  ~ Anonymous

Berry Sweet

Im not sick with any virus, thank God....just really got myself sick by over thinking and being upset...I had some panic attacks too...I tried to stay calm and zen, but I had high hopes for something....ugh...lesson learned, no reason to beat myself up over issues I have no control over.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "Herman"

Anything trigger it?

Yuxk.  That would make it worse.  Im not into alcohol these days...and I quit smoking...im getting close to 40, its time to go healthy....I still enjoy sharing a poutine or dessert with Lo in moderation tho....I love them deep fried bananas!!!

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"

It does.  Jan and Feb are bad months.  A lot of people at work are sluggish and getting sick...it cant be helped...livibg in a city, youre bound to catch something.

I gerneral go to work if I dont feel well...ill stay home only if im dizzy and slightly fainting, bad headache or continuous barfing...or if my nose is a leaky faucet....i cant have a runny nose where I work...its inconvenient.

Berry Sweet

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "Herman"

Anything trigger it?

Yuxk.  That would make it worse.  Im not into alcohol these days...and I quit smoking...im getting close to 40, its time to go healthy....I still enjoy sharing a poutine or dessert with Lo in moderation tho....I love them deep fried bananas!!!

Good for you Berry.

:smiley_thumbs_up_yellow_ani:

Berry Sweet

Yeah it was nice during the holidays but not now...I gotta craving for a cookie right now...