The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

Adding an ad banner at the top of your forum page

Started by Ms.Min, April 17, 2013, 10:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Ms.Min

Testing to see how much change (money) we can make and whether it's realistic to contemplate a more expensive kind of webhosting in future. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Obvious Li

no problem..i thought this site was lowering the curtain......?????????? shame

Vancouver

The memebee.com owner would want this forum to go on. It attracts a certain community. Traffic = money.
Time is malleable

Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Fashionista"This forum isn't going anywhere.

good

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Fashionista"This forum isn't going anywhere.

good

x2

Obvious Li

i'll volunteer to mod..if my only job is to block and delete the pig fuckers posts....seems like a valuable contribution to the ACF  family....just saying

Odinson

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i'll volunteer to mod..if my only job is to block and delete the pig fuckers posts....seems like a valuable contribution to the ACF  family....just saying

I´m fucked...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"i'll volunteer to mod..if my only job is to block and delete the pig fuckers posts....seems like a valuable contribution to the ACF  family....just saying

Who is the pigfucker? Is it Oak?

Obvious Li

Quote from: "seoulbro"

no...that white trash piece of shit gambino..the biggest loser in forum land

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

no...that white trash piece of shit gambino..the biggest loser in forum land

Sorry, I thought you meant the other white trash piece of shit.

Gary Oak

Why don't you go back to Korea where you don't have all these white people around ?

Hornung

Clearly you are f*cked in the head Gary Choking the Chicken? MMB Members can see you are truly f*cked in the head by your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming about this racist non-selling self-published poorly written loser book for almost two years on MMB now on several threads. Now why would a normal person would do this unless they were f*cked in the head ? Now what is your reason for your continuous obsessive compulsive spamming Gary Choking the Chicken?

Gary Choking the Chicken, still at it with your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam on this thread and on the soon to gone Asian Canadian Forum. MMB can see the evidence of your numerous your racist, homophobic and sexual lies and racial motivated hate driven spam from the screen shot a few weeks ago.

http://i48.tinypic.com/2nrpvmd.jpg">

Anonymous

^^Sorry to burst your bubble psycho man, but The Asian forum is not going bye bye.