The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Do U SUPPORT the POLICE

Started by IRISH KAM, February 01, 2017, 05:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"
Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I care about my bother's well being and the rest of my family too.

I don't care about that particular person or their family. They live off the proceeds of theft. Scummy people they are. I feel sorry for their young children but they're all write offs ultimately.

My brother does all he can to stop people living off the proceeds of theft.

While drawing a paycheck from the proceeds of theft and coercion.

Are you saying her brother is a dirty cop? Total Dumbass would cry assumption.

Sorry dickhead. How was your Mexican va ca? Did ya find maw a stand in? Bet she was greatful.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "Fashionista"I care about my bother's well being and the rest of my family too.

I don't care about that particular person or their family. They live off the proceeds of theft. Scummy people they are. I feel sorry for their young children but they're all write offs ultimately.

Sorry dickhead. How was your Mexican va ca? Did ya find maw a stand in? Bet she was greatful.

Is that anything like grateful?

:laugh:

Iron horse jockey is in Mexico now.

Twenty Dollars

Hope he is having a nice time.

Anonymous

I'm sure he is.

Twenty Dollars

I'm sure he is.

I sure do enjoy the tropics. I just don't like the cold. Are you in communication with him? Did he travel to the east or west coast, assuming he went to the beach. Do you enjoy the tropics?

Anonymous

I'm sure he is.

I sure do enjoy the tropics. I just don't like the cold. Are you in communication with him? Did he travel to the east or west coast, assuming he went to the beach. Do you enjoy the tropics?

He's renting a place on the Caribbean side.

Twenty Dollars

I'm sure he is.

Nice. I've traveled a lot n Mexico. Not so much on the Caribbean side. I might go next month. I want to see more of the Pyramids. Mexico really has a culture. Way more so than the smaller countries to the south.

Anonymous

I'm sure he is.

Nice. I've traveled a lot n Mexico. Not so much on the Caribbean side. I might go next month. I want to see more of the Pyramids. Mexico really has a culture. Way more so than the smaller countries to the south.

I have travelled a lot in Europe and Asia, but not much in Latin American countries..

My husband's company was going to send us to Argentina on an expat package, but the contract never materialized..

That would have been an experience.

Twenty Dollars

I'm sure he is.

I have travelled a lot in Europe and Asia, but not much in Latin American countries..

My husband's company was going to send us to Argentina on an expat package, but the contract never materialized..

That would have been an experience.

There is no way I'd travel to Europe right now. Im afraid to go back to Ca. The US is a tad fouled up these days.

Anonymous

There is no way I'd travel to Europe right now. Im afraid to go back to Ca. The US is a tad fouled up these days.

I'm not scared to travel anywhere in the developed world.

Twenty Dollars

Pakistan,  Columbia, Venezuela? A few others I can't think of at the moment. For me being able to communicate is key. I'd actually would like to visit Columbia. Niece was there 3 months ago. Said it was very beautiful

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Pakistan,  Columbia, Venezuela? A few others I can't think of at the moment. For me being able to communicate is key. I'd actually would like to visit Columbia. Niece was there 3 months ago. Said it was very beautiful

As I said, there is no place in the developed world I am scared o travel to..

My husband has been to Venezuela, Columbia and nearby Trinidad on short jobs..

He didn't get to see much of those places.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Pakistan,  Columbia, Venezuela? A few others I can't think of at the moment. For me being able to communicate is key. I'd actually would like to visit Columbia. Niece was there 3 months ago. Said it was very beautiful

As I said, there is no place in the developed world I am scared o travel to..

My husband has been to Venezuela, Columbia and nearby Trinidad on short jobs..

He didn't get to see much of those places.

When I built my house here, I was back and forth. I had this Venezuelan kid keep an eye on the builder while I was in Ca. He was a refugee of the Hugo Chavez government. He was granted residency for this. He sure did help me out. Dictators in that country have ruined it.

Anonymous

Venezuela should have the highest living standards in South America, but it doesn't.

IRISH KAM

All u fools saying i hate the Police is Bollix .

Cos if ya Girl was Raped and murdered , WHO would ya fone ?..................THE POLICE !

Dont post , i'd git ma gun , as thats yet more Bollix .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )