Replies: 10400
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:37:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lokmar

Learning course for Berry

Started by GORDY GAMBINO, February 01, 2017, 07:43:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY GAMBINO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4180460/Man-won-t-marry-fianc-e-wife-lessons.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ssons.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4180460/Man-won-t-marry-fianc-e-wife-lessons.html

Lets face it Berry honey has been a bit of a bitch lately and needs to be brought into line.

Wif lessons that's what that Benedict baking biatch can study.

Before she takes the zonky pills at night.

Hop to it whitey or I'll get 10 slopes to replace ya. Not that they are any better .Sometimes. ac_lmfao
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4180460/Man-won-t-marry-fianc-e-wife-lessons.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ssons.html">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4180460/Man-won-t-marry-fianc-e-wife-lessons.html

Lets face it Berry honey has been a bit of a bitch lately and needs to be brought into line.

Wif lessons that's what that Benedict baking biatch can study.

Before she takes the zonky pills at night.

Hop to it whitey or I'll get 10 slopes to replace ya. Not that they are any better .Sometimes. ac_lmfao

You really want in Berry's jeans.

Anonymous

Berry Sweet is very popular Herman.

GORDY GAMBINO

RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"She needs wif training

No, she doesn't because Berry doesn't want to be married.

Berry Sweet

^^ Bingo!

I love being single and independent!  Funny thread tho!

I cant imagine being married.  To be honest, I dont like being in a relationship...I cant stand listening or being involved in the other persons problems...right now Im busy doing what I do, I dont have time for a lover...I have an objective and goals to reach, plus I gotta full plate to deal with Lo, education and programs, etc...those are much more important to me than some guy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"^^ Bingo!

I cant imagine being married.  To be honest, I dont like being in a relationship...I cant stand listening or being involved in the other persons problems...right now Im busy doing what I do, I dont have time for a lover...I have an objective and goals to reach, plus I gotta full plate to deal with Lo, education and programs, etc...those are much more important to me than some guy.

I can relate to that. I have a girlfriend, but we each have our own condos. We have careers, we travel and we have our independence. Why change what works.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I can relate to that. I have a girlfriend, but we each have our own condos. We have careers, we travel and we have our independence. Why change what works.

If it works for you, then do it.

I personally cannot handle it.  I find guys to be to dependant on me...always wa ting to cuddle and at stupid times, or needing my help at times I cant and then get mad cause I dont treat them like they are the number one thing in my life .. Obviously the #1 thing in my life is gonna be my kid....and at this point in my life, I just dont care about peoples problems, their finacial problems, their sexual problems, their addictions or someone they lnow with an addiction...eyc etc...like jesus!  I cant deal with it anymore...all wakes of life too...some guys just a blue collar worker others have good job but its all the same in the end....I just want peace...ZEN...and the only way to get it, is not be involved with all that shit....one day all that shit will come...but not right now...its not a priority for me...

....its almost like we are brainwashed to think we have or need to be on a relationship or else our lives are meaningless...I know some people like that...just cant function unless they have a lover....god forbid how they even survive in this world??  Ypu need to be strong and independant...not all relying on another person...

Anonymous

I wouldn't want to journey through this life alone, but I realize everyone is different.

GORDY GAMBINO

fucking farang

I will go back to my slope she obey even though she stoopid woman

Berry like a wild horse no cawk is gonna tame that filly.

ye hah ride that bum !!
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

Frood

Quote from: "Berry Sweet"
Quote from: "seoulbro"

If it works for you, then do it.

I personally cannot handle it.  I find guys to be to dependant on me...always wa ting to cuddle and at stupid times, or needing my help at times I cant and then get mad cause I dont treat them like they are the number one thing in my life .. Obviously the #1 thing in my life is gonna be my kid....and at this point in my life, I just dont care about peoples problems, their finacial problems, their sexual problems, their addictions or someone they lnow with an addiction...eyc etc...like jesus!  I cant deal with it anymore...all wakes of life too...some guys just a blue collar worker others have good job but its all the same in the end....I just want peace...ZEN...and the only way to get it, is not be involved with all that shit....one day all that shit will come...but not right now...its not a priority for me...

....its almost like we are brainwashed to think we have or need to be on a relationship or else our lives are meaningless...I know some people like that...just cant function unless they have a lover....god forbid how they even survive in this world??  Ypu need to be strong and independant...not all relying on another person...

There's always cats.  ac_biggrin
Blahhhhhh...

Twenty Dollars

Bingo.... Again

IRISH KAM

Just make sure ya cup the crutch first .

That bulge will soon make ya run ............
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"fucking farang

I will go back to my slope she obey even though she stoopid woman

Berry like a wild horse no cawk is gonna tame that filly.

ye hah ride that bum !!

You don't like independent women do you GORDY?