The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Typical JOE cross forum drama....

Started by JOE, February 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

kiebers

Quote from: "crying Joe"He ran right into the comforting arms of mimi after his trolling was rejected here.

You obviously have no clue...
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Do you sadly jack off to the thought of him then put it on YouTube?

When jacking off on camera, I only jack off to myself ac_dance

Anonymous

Joe only comes here to scrounge up material to post on VF.

kiebers

Quote from: "seoulbro"Joe only comes here to scrounge up material to post on VF.

:laugh:

J0E doesn't hurt for material. He always has a friend, pretty girl, divorced friend or a full head of hair to talk about. You should see my list of thread titles I was using as lines for found poetry...I maxed out on characters and had to start another draft page.  :wink:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Anonymous

Quote from: "kiebers"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Joe only comes here to scrounge up material to post on VF.

J0E doesn't hurt for material. He always has a friend, pretty girl, divorced friend or a full head of hair to talk about. You should see my list of thread titles I was using as lines for found poetry...I maxed out on characters and had to start another draft page.  :wink:

Joe needs to get laid.

kiebers

Quote from: "Herman"

Joe needs to get laid.

We would never hear the end of it. He would have used the entire Kamasutra and 50 Shades of Grey, or that's what it would seem like with all the threads he would create about it. I don't think I want to hear that from him.  :beurk:

kiebers

Anonymous

Joe needs to get laid.

We would never hear the end of it. He would have used the entire Kamasutra and 50 Shades of Grey, or that's what it would seem like with all the threads he would create about it. I don't think I want to hear that from him.  :beurk:

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Anonymous

Joe needs to get laid.

Good point kiebers.

Keep your virginity Joe. You are only sixty years old. You are far too young for the birds and the bees. :roll:

IRISH KAM

The other place has turn Rainbow and is now dominated by Fruits .

Straights are not welcome .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

Quote from: "IRISH KAM"The other place has turn Rainbow and is now dominated by Fruits .

Have the phags and liberals been strutting around like peacocks in my absence?  :laugh:

I may have to pop back on there, I'm pretty sure my ban will be up now...

IRISH KAM

Quote from: "SCOUSE"
Quote from: "IRISH KAM"The other place has turn Rainbow and is now dominated by Fruits .

Have the phags and liberals been strutting around like peacocks in my absence?  :laugh:

Keep ya Ass against the wall .

Dont forget ...........................................They can still Suck u off !  :laugh:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Aryan

I've heard all about the Irish rules........... its not gay if you put a wig on em first right?   ac_wot

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

You were banned? :swoon:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview