The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Typical JOE cross forum drama....

Started by JOE, February 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

RW

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Do it, I'm gonna return at some point soon to put the whingy lib phags like Ed, Oscar and co in their places.......  They've apparently turned the place into a rainbow AIDS party.

Not a fucking chance. I can't stand reading psycho Serb's forum let alone participating on it.

I haven't read a word over there in at least 6 months.  That doesn't stop them from still constantly talking about me though.  That's the beauty of it.  I get to move on and she doesn't.   :roll:
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

Do it, I'm gonna return at some point soon to put the whingy lib phags like Ed, Oscar and co in their places.......  They've apparently turned the place into a rainbow AIDS party.

Not a fucking chance. I can't stand reading psycho Serb's forum let alone participating on it.

KAM is wanting to make an alt pretending to be you........... just giving you a heads up!  ac_wot

IRISH KAM

KAM is wanting to make an alt pretending to be you........... just giving you a heads up!  ac_wot

WTF are ya talkin aboot ?  :crazy:
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

I haven't read a word over there in at least 6 months.  That doesn't stop them from still constantly talking about me though.  That's the beauty of it.  I get to move on and she doesn't.   :roll:

Old Vesna needs a shrink.

IRISH KAM

Old Vesna needs a shrink.

She needs to Shave her 70s Militant Full Bush .

It must be Grey and Dreadlocked by now .
LIBERALISM IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN TERRORISM ! ( KAM )

Frood

Never seen her bring you up in that time. Don't think she cares at all about you or here.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

Don't think she cares at all about you or here.

ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Never seen her bring you up in that time. Don't think she cares at all about you or here.

About time :)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Aryan

RW's a diva superstar of teh internetz in her mind.  :laugh3:

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Must be all the ganja she's burning.

Oh I've got some stuff that would be hair on your furry little man nuts.

I don't think I'm anything special.  Sorry to burst your troll bubbles.  But you already knew that didn't you Dink? ;)
Beware of Gaslighters!

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview