The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Typical JOE cross forum drama....

Started by JOE, February 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Do it, I'm gonna return at some point soon to put the whingy lib phags like Ed, Oscar and co in their places.......  They've apparently turned the place into a rainbow AIDS party.

Not a fucking chance. I can't stand reading psycho Serb's forum let alone participating on it.

I haven't read a word over there in at least 6 months.  That doesn't stop them from still constantly talking about me though.  That's the beauty of it.  I get to move on and she doesn't.   :roll:

Old Vesna needs a shrink.

That seems to be the consensus.

RW

Quote from: "SCOUSE"RW misses her chubby buddy.....

Who is my "chubby buddy"?
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Do it, I'm gonna return at some point soon to put the whingy lib phags like Ed, Oscar and co in their places.......  They've apparently turned the place into a rainbow AIDS party.

Not a fucking chance. I can't stand reading psycho Serb's forum let alone participating on it.

I haven't read a word over there in at least 6 months.  That doesn't stop them from still constantly talking about me though.  That's the beauty of it.  I get to move on and she doesn't.   :roll:

Old Vesna needs a shrink.

I don't know about that. But, I do know she takes this forum stuff a little too seriously.

Aryan

20 stone, bad attitude, dyke hair cut......... she was here the other day actually or so I'm told.

Frood

Seoulb, he doesn't take any of this seriously. She doesn't talk about people here but some here love to talk about her. :)
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Seoulb, he doesn't take any of this seriously. She doesn't talk about people here but some here love to talk about her. :)

I know that's bullshit. You see I do check that board from time to time even though I never registered. I have seen you try to instigate shit the cross forum drama with lots of threads about RW, Shen Li, Renee and Herman. Evs usually took the bait too. Less so now though.

RW

20 stone, bad attitude, dyke hair cut......... she was here the other day actually or so I'm told.

Of course I miss Renee.  We've shared a forum for over a decade.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Seoulb, he doesn't take any of this seriously. She doesn't talk about people here but some here love to talk about her. :)

I know that's bullshit. You see I do check that board from time to time even though I never registered. I have seen you try to instigate shit the cross forum drama with lots of threads about RW, Shen Li, Renee and Herman. Evs usually took the bait too. Less so now though.

I posted this.

RW

I'm glad she's finally getting over me.  It's only been two years.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I'm glad she's finally getting over me.  It's only been two years.

For a while there last year it was ridiculous with Freud feeding evs' obssession. It was turning off a lot of members including mimi.

Frood

Quote from: "seoulbro"

I posted this.

I would occasionally post something over there to be cheeky while some here were playing funny buggers. evs basically didn't care one way or another though I know for a fact she found it amusing that gender was such a hot topic.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview