Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Typical JOE cross forum drama....

Started by JOE, February 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Seoulb, he doesn't take any of this seriously. She doesn't talk about people here but some here love to talk about her. :)

I know that's bullshit. You see I do check that board from time to time even though I never registered. I have seen you try to instigate shit the cross forum drama with lots of threads about RW, Shen Li, Renee and Herman. Evs usually took the bait too. Less so now though.

I'm glad she's finally getting over me.  It's only been two years.

For a while there last year it was ridiculous with Freud feeding evs' obssession. It was turning off a lot of members including mimi.

I remember that Seoul.

Frood

My posts are being edited with things I didn't say and I'm unable to post in other subforums now. What gives?
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"My posts are being edited with things I didn't say and I'm unable to post in other subforums now. What gives?

No your posts are not being edited.

:001_rolleyes:

Frood

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"My posts are being edited with things I didn't say and I'm unable to post in other subforums now. What gives?

In my thread in the main forum something was added about 'border hoppers' which I never said.

Honest.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Edit. Meant in the extremism sub. About Muslims. Not in the main forum.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"

In my thread in the main forum something was added about 'border hoppers' which I never said.

Honest.

Afraid not..

I checked the mod logs and your post was not edited.

Frood

Honest.

Afraid not..

Has somebody deleted the edit log? I definitely didn't write the second part after meek and malleable. Herman quoted me right after and the second part wasn't in his quote. The 'border hopper' stuff wasn't me.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Honest.

Afraid not..

Has somebody deleted the edit log? I definitely didn't write the second part after meek and malleable. Herman quoted me right after and the second part wasn't in his quote. The 'border hopper' stuff wasn't me.

It would show in the admin logs if kiebers did that and he didn't..

Maybe Herman deliberately left out that part when he quoted you.

Frood

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Edit. Meant in the extremism sub. About Muslims. Not in the main forum.

Just to be clear. I meant the extremism subforum muslim op which seoulbro called me a racist troll in.
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Honest.

Afraid not..

It would show in the admin logs if kiebers did that and he didn't..

Are we talking about the same op? I'm sure I didn't think or say border hopper. It turned an observation about cultural differences into a more racist sentiment and that's not me.
Blahhhhhh...

RW

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "RW"
Quote from: "Guest"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"Seoulb, he doesn't take any of this seriously. She doesn't talk about people here but some here love to talk about her. :)

I know that's bullshit. You see I do check that board from time to time even though I never registered. I have seen you try to instigate shit the cross forum drama with lots of threads about RW, Shen Li, Renee and Herman. Evs usually took the bait too. Less so now though.

I'm glad she's finally getting over me.  It's only been two years.

For a while there last year it was ridiculous with Freud feeding evs' obssession. It was turning off a lot of members including mimi.

I know.  I heard all about it.  I felt sorry for her.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I did leave it out. Just like I didn't quote everything you wrote. But, did write border hoppers.

It seems Aaron is due for a little time out. He's going overboard with the trolling tonight.

Watch, he'll immediately whine about this on VF.

RW

I didn't think trolling was against the rules.  I can't remember.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"I didn't think trolling was against the rules.  I can't remember.

His post was not edited and he knows it.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview