The best topic

Replies: 8492
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 02:06:59 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Typical JOE cross forum drama....

Started by JOE, February 05, 2017, 12:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

Quote from: "RW"It shows when people "cover their tracks".

I've used this software before. Diff is a hard or soft edit and who does it, usually.
Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The second bit of my post doesn't square off with my vocabulary and it's not something I even understood the underlying meaning of when I discovered it.

I'll say my piece now and let it go.

It was definitely an edit and somebody covered their tracks.

Funny how someone on the other forum pulls this same routine. He to is always complaining about how his posts are edited or deleted and accuses the administration of "monkeying" with his posts. He is a known bag of mixed nuts, a real world stalker and his presence is perpetuated only thanks to misguided benevolence of an insane forum owner. Like you, he also cruises the forums obsessively looking for bits of PI to collect and twist into his little masturbatory troll act.

I wonder if you lifted this last bit of nonsense from him. It would make sense since you have never had an original routine or story line in which to act out in front of a forum audience.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Anonymous

Is Aaron still trying to claim the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy changed his racist post on him?

RW

Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"I really dgaf.

Piss off, mental midget.

These trolls are old, stale and boring as fuck is the point Dinky.

New material.  Get some.
Beware of Gaslighters!

RW

Quote from: "Fashionista"

Is Aaron still trying to claim the Easter Bunny or the Tooth Fairy changed his racist post on him?

We're still banging on him for his abject stupidity.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"

We're still banging on him for his abject stupidity.

Good luck with that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "IP Daily"
Quote from: "Dinky Dianna"The second bit of my post doesn't square off with my vocabulary and it's not something I even understood the underlying meaning of when I discovered it.

I'll say my piece now and let it go.

It was definitely an edit and somebody covered their tracks.

Funny how someone on the other forum pulls this same routine. He to is always complaining about how his posts are edited or deleted and accuses the administration of "monkeying" with his posts. He is a known bag of mixed nuts, a real world stalker and his presence is perpetuated only thanks to misguided benevolence of an insane forum owner. Like you, he also cruises the forums obsessively looking for bits of PI to collect and twist into his little masturbatory troll act.

I wonder if you lifted this last bit of nonsense from him. It would make sense since you have never had an original routine or story line in which to act out in front of a forum audience.

When Freud brought that dumbass flea or whatever it's name was over here, we had this discussion after I ran them off. Freud's troll routine is fossilizing it's so dated. I guess that other forum is a museum for trolls living in the past.

RW

Oh wow Herman!  You insulted someone and didn't use the word "faggot".  

I'm proud of you!
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Oh wow Herman!  You insulted someone and didn't use the word "faggot".  

I'm proud of you!

Maybe Herman will start wearing skinny jeans, and get a hipster hairdo now that he's evolving.

:laugh:

RW

Quote from: "RW"Oh wow Herman!  You insulted someone and didn't use the word "faggot".  

I'm proud of you!

Maybe Herman will start wearing skinny jeans, and get a hipster hairdo now that he's evolving.

:laugh:

If he does, I'll be the first to punch him in the face and light his man-bun on fire :D
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Piss off, mental midget.

New material.  Get some.

I'm sorry if truthfulness in the face of corruption is boring you feeble minded lackeys.

RW

Quote from: "Guest"

Piss off, mental midget.

New material.  Get some.

I'm sorry if truthfulness in the face of corruption is boring you feeble minded lackeys.

Go fuck your hat you dullard.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Guest"

Piss off, mental midget.

New material.  Get some.

Go fuck your hat you dullard.

Truth is dull now?  ac_dunno

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview