The best topic

Replies: 10389
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:36:52 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Lab Flaker

The neverending conversation thread

Started by shin, February 06, 2017, 06:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "shin"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"
Quote from: "shin"Who watched the SuperBowl last night?

I watched it at the Sports Bar around the corner. Awesome game.

Think Trump had outside help getting elected?

Yes, but I think most Presidents do even if they don't need it.

I believe he got special help. Wink, wink. How important is it for him to send 2 TWEETS regarding his daughter Ivanka and Nordstroms? The second TWEET  during a security meeting. Appropriate for the most power person in the Mundo? I mean bafoon.

I don't believe the POTUS is the most powerful person in the world anymore, though they tote that phrase and "the leader of the free world" a lot. It's just hyperbole. Any person with more money and connections than a country's President has more power.

Who do you think has more power in Mexico, the leaders of the cartels or the head of the government? That's just onme example...

Definitely the cartels. In the states, the billionaires who finance electoral campaigns have more power than the candidates that owe their victories to them.

She gets it.

I think Trump may be one of the wealthier modern Presidents to date based on his business ventures and reluctance to reveal his tax records. I have to wonder what powerful allies he has behind the scenes...

I wonder if he is a lot less wealthy than he claimed during the election..

The Clintons are a lit wealthier than many people realize..

Not that any of that matters now though.

Of course it matters. He owes the Russians billions, and will show a huge conflict of interest. I keep asking. Why doesn't he reveal his Fed. Tax return? Just make it easy and get it out of the way. He's a public servant, not the King. You do understand the difference fashionista? Fuck the Clintons. They are meaningless now. This shouldn't even have to be debated.

Anonymous

Of course it matters. He owes the Russians billions, and will show a huge conflict of interest. I keep asking. Why doesn't he reveal his Fed. Tax return? Just make it easy and get it out of the way. He's a public servant, not the King. You do understand the difference fashionista? Fuck the Clintons. They are meaningless now. This shouldn't even have to be debated.

This coming from a retard who thinks Moscow changed the election results even after it was proven they didn't.  ac_toofunny Hillary Clinton accepted "donations" from hostile governments while Secretary of State and then approved weapons sales to them.

The state-owned Central Bank of China has loaned the Trump organization hundreds of millions of dollars. Is Trump working for China now too retard?

I will explain the legalities of the executive to you. Trump is right.  Both the Vice President and President are exempt from federal rules that prohibit executive branch employees from participating in matters in which they have financial interests. It does not apply to the Secretary of State though.

Your IQ is too low to vote. Stay away from the ballot box.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Shen Li"

This coming from a retard who thinks Moscow changed the election results even after it was proven they didn't.  ac_toofunny Hillary Clinton accepted "donations" from hostile governments while Secretary of State and then approved weapons sales to them.

The state-owned Central Bank of China has loaned the Trump organization hundreds of millions of dollars. Is Trump working for China now too retard?

I will explain the legalities of the executive to you. Trump is right.  Both the Vice President and President are exempt from federal rules that prohibit executive branch employees from participating in matters in which they have financial interests. It does not apply to the Secretary of State though.

Yeah It's a conflict of interest. If the Chinese banks were smart, they'd collect. So in your mind he's the King. So it's alright to dupe the entire country? Easier and easier to understand where you came from, and your hope to stay. Funny I'm watching Trump and Trudeau on CNN. Trump looks like the meeting didn't go too well. Yeah you should be able to stay.

Twenty Dollars

The Canadian PM looks way more at ease, and positive, standing next to Trump. Smarter too. Trumps vocabulary, and his redundancy is sickening. No ones leader is perfect. You all should be thankful he is your leader. Wonder how many languages Trump speaks?  Can't help but think watching this, Trump is thinking about his next lame tweet. Just friendly conversation.

Anonymous

Yeah It's a conflict of interest. If the Chinese banks were smart, they'd collect. So in your mind he's the King. So it's alright to dupe the entire country? Easier and easier to understand where you came from, and your hope to stay. Funny I'm watching Trump and Trudeau on CNN. Trump looks like the meeting didn't go too well. Yeah you should be able to stay.

No, it's not a conflict of interest to have been in business and to borrow money prior to moving to the oval office. Shen Li is right about that.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The Canadian PM looks way more at ease, and positive, standing next to Trump. Smarter too. Trumps vocabulary, and his redundancy is sickening. No ones leader is perfect. You all should be thankful he is your leader. Wonder how many languages Trump speaks?  Can't help but think watching this, Trump is thinking about his next lame tweet. Just friendly conversation.

Trudeau is an idiot and a terrible pm.

Like so many people in this country, it appears you base your opinions of politicians success on their looks and not on their economic policies.

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "seoulbro"

No, it's not a conflict of interest to have been in business and to borrow money prior to moving to the oval office. Shen Li is right about that.

I would say your right only if he has cut any ties to his business related to the loans, and business ties. Otherwise it's a huge conflict. No? The same with Russia and his Fed Tax return. Let me ask you this. To you see him as Public Servant, or the king?

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"The Canadian PM looks way more at ease, and positive, standing next to Trump. Smarter too. Trumps vocabulary, and his redundancy is sickening. No ones leader is perfect. You all should be thankful he is your leader. Wonder how many languages Trump speaks?  Can't help but think watching this, Trump is thinking about his next lame tweet. Just friendly conversation.

Like so many people in this country, it appears you base your opinions of politicians success on their looks and not on their economic policies.

Why do you assume it has to do with looks?  He is 50x more articulate than Trump. I said it before, no one is in love 100% with the leadership of their country. Quick question. Are you an emigrant to Canada?

Anonymous

I would say your right only if he has cut any ties to his business related to the loans, and business ties. Otherwise it's a huge conflict. No? The same with Russia and his Fed Tax return. Let me ask you this. To you see him as Public Servant, or the king?

Wrong, nothing in the law about about owing money while in the private sector.

http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-is-right-conflict-of-interest-rules-dont-apply-to-him/">http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-i ... ly-to-him/">http://lawnewz.com/high-profile/trump-is-right-conflict-of-interest-rules-dont-apply-to-him/

In fact, 18 U.S.C. Section 202 specifically states, as relating to Section 208 which deals with financial interests:

"Except as otherwise provided in such sections, the terms 'officer' and 'employee' in sections 203, 205, 207 through 209, and 218 of this title shall not include the President, the Vice President, a Member of Congress, or a Federal judge."

This is all irrelevant anyway since he resigned from all his companies.

http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/23/news/donald-trump-resigns-business/">http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/23/news/do ... -business/">http://money.cnn.com/2017/01/23/news/donald-trump-resigns-business/

Trump Organization documents say he has resigned from more than 400 businesses

Anonymous

Why do you assume it has to do with looks?  He is 50x more articulate than Trump. I said it before, no one is in love 100% with the leadership of their country. Quick question. Are you an emigrant to Canada?

TD, you just wrote "The Canadian PM LOOKS way more at ease.

Trudeau is the dumbest, most unqualified leader we have ever had. He is a rich, spoiled, part time drama teacher who inherited a seven billion dollar surplus and turned it into a thirty one billion dollar deficit in a year while not in a recession. He is bringing in a national carbon tax that will not move the climate needle one iota, but will put our goods and services at a competitive disadvantage with our largest trading partner. He has floated ideas like taxing extended medical benefits and raising the goods and  services tax.

Trudeau once said budgets balance themselves. Does that sound very articulate to you?

And speaking of conflicts of interest that sleaze Trudeau took a Christmas trip to a private island owned by a billionaire who's companies receive federal tax dollars.

We'll see in three years which leader has a better job creation record and who will put keep more money in the pockets of taxpayers. Trump doesn't have to do very much to top Trudeau poor record.

Twenty Dollars

Yes, just like I said. While in the private sector. What about the King part? What about his Fed. tax return? I'm saying he has not cut his ties with the Russians, and Russian banks, or severed ties to those businesses. I believe his Tax return will clearly show this. Why is this a problem with you? Is he a public servant or the king.

Twenty Dollars

TD, you just wrote "The Canadian PM LOOKS way more at ease.

Trudeau is the dumbest, most unqualified leader we have ever had. He is a rich, spoiled, part time drama teacher who inherited a seven billion dollar surplus and turned it into a thirty one billion dollar deficit in a year while not in a recession. He is bringing in a national carbon tax that will not move the climate needle one iota, but will put our goods and services at a competitive disadvantage with our largest trading partner. He has floated ideas like taxing extended medical benefits and raising the goods and  services tax.

Trudeau once said budgets balance themselves. Does that sound very articulate to you?

And speaking of conflicts of interest that sleaze Trudeau took a Christmas trip to a private island owned by a billionaire who's companies receive federal tax dollars.

We'll see in three years which leader has a better job creation record and who will put keep more money in the pockets of taxpayers. Trump doesn't have to do very much to top Trudeau poor record.

Think what ever you wish. His physical appearance, body language looks relaxed, and confident, as opposed to the Bafoon, or I mean the King.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Twenty Dollars"Yes, just like I said. While in the private sector. What about the King part? What about his Fed. tax return? I'm saying he has not cut his ties with the Russians, and Russian banks, or severed ties to those businesses. I believe his Tax return will clearly show this. Why is this a problem with you? Is he a public servant or the king.

There is nothing in the law that says he has to release his tax returns. That is a custom that started at elections.

He has resigned his positions in his companies, but has not sold them. This is not a violation of the  "Emoluments Clause," going all the way back to George Washington. You're only chance your uninformed witch hunt may work is if you could prove  the Foreign Gifts and Decorations Act which explicitly prohibits the President from accepting gifts from foreign governments or international organizations except as permitted under the law. If the Secretary of State was listed in this, Hillary Clinton was guilty of violating this law.

Anonymous

:roll:

http://www.barenakedislam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/trudeau111.jpg">

shin

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Velvet"
Quote from: "shin"Who watched the SuperBowl last night?

I watched it at the Sports Bar around the corner. Awesome game.

Think Trump had outside help getting elected?

Yes, but I think most Presidents do even if they don't need it.

I believe he got special help. Wink, wink. How important is it for him to send 2 TWEETS regarding his daughter Ivanka and Nordstroms? The second TWEET  during a security meeting. Appropriate for the most power person in the Mundo? I mean bafoon.

I don't believe the POTUS is the most powerful person in the world anymore, though they tote that phrase and "the leader of the free world" a lot. It's just hyperbole. Any person with more money and connections than a country's President has more power.

Who do you think has more power in Mexico, the leaders of the cartels or the head of the government? That's just onme example...

Definitely the cartels. In the states, the billionaires who finance electoral campaigns have more power than the candidates that owe their victories to them.

She gets it.

I think Trump may be one of the wealthier modern Presidents to date based on his business ventures and reluctance to reveal his tax records. I have to wonder what powerful allies he has behind the scenes...

I wonder if he is a lot less wealthy than he claimed during the election..

The Clintons are a lit wealthier than many people realize..

Not that any of that matters now though.

I think he has a lot more potential wealth than actual wealth.

If he could liquidate his assets from myriad investments, it would probably surpass his bank account.