Hey Munster

Started by Wambo Rong, February 09, 2017, 06:21:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wambo Rong

Who likes Corb?

Slicing for you Munster.

">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IwvitleuJXc

Anonymous

Quote from: "Wambo Rong"I'm not allowed to post in politics or extremism here, go figure, but fat body is? Must be the mods choices.

It was your own choice..

And you don't need two identical threads to get Herman's attention.

Aryan

Quote from: "seoulbro"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Girls tend to love me anyway, its a terrible affliction I've always suffered from.

Fash used to like me until you came along. :sneaky2:

I wouldn't worry too much, Fash has got a lot of love.  :laugh:

Anonymous

It's nice to see you here again SCOUSE.

ac_smile

Aryan

Thanks, I've had a lot on my plate recently with work and other stuff so haven't had much time to log in and post.  :laugh:

Wambo Rong

lick boots much faux nazi boy?

Aryan

Lol shouldn't you be complaining about white people on VF right about now or trying on red Indian costumes down your local Walmart?

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol shouldn't you be complaining about white people on VF right about now or trying on red Indian costumes down your local Walmart?

I wish he would do that too. He cannot put aside his ultra progressive ideology for one post.

Anonymous

Quote from: "iron horse jockey"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Lol shouldn't you be complaining about white people on VF right about now or trying on red Indian costumes down your local Walmart?

I wish he would do that too. He cannot put aside his ultra progressive ideology for one post.

You have labelled me a progressive as well. But, I agree constantly beating anyone over the head if their views contrast with one's own turns people off.

Aryan

Oscar isn't a full shilling, he genuinely believes he's part of some red Indian tribe when in fact he's just a drunken white guy who lives in someone else's tool shed near a native reserve.

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

Oscar isn't a full shilling, he genuinely believes he's part of some red Indian tribe when in fact he's just a drunken white guy who lives in someone else's tool shed near a native reserve.

I doubt he is drunk when he posts.

Aryan

I doubt he is ever really drunk.

He doesn't get drunk in the conventional sense, he prefers to swig back domestic cleaning products rather than alcohol.

Presumably a stronger hit is attained from doing that.....  ac_dunno

Anonymous

He doesn't get drunk in the conventional sense, he prefers to swig back domestic cleaning products rather than alcohol.

Most white lefties use a link from one of the countless sites like Homo-ero does. The asshole in the op uses the fake drink act and a indirect jabs to say the same gay white liberal shit.

Bricktop

I doubt he is drunk when he posts.

If he were to wait until he's sober to post, we'd never hear from him again.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"

Most white lefties use a link from one of the countless sites like Homo-ero does. The asshole in the op uses the fake drink act and a indirect jabs to say the same gay white liberal shit.

Different styles, but same, same as rohomo.