News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8530
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 06:52:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Are you shivering in your northern winter?

Started by Bricktop, February 10, 2017, 08:53:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bricktop

http://jonova.s3.amazonaws.com/graphs/maps/australia-map-heat-waves-5-web.gif">

Aryan

Tanning injections are legal down under, but not here. No idea why....... Just thought I'd throw that little gem of info in.

Anonymous

It has been a cold frickin week(-30 or so at night), but we could be up to 5 degrees for a few days next week. :yahoo:

Bricktop

Quote from: "SCOUSE"Tanning injections are legal down under, but not here. No idea why....... Just thought I'd throw that little gem of info in.

15 minutes in the sun; sorted.

WTF would you pay for injections when you get it free?

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"Tanning injections are legal down under, but not here. No idea why....... Just thought I'd throw that little gem of info in.

I do everything I can to stay out of the sun.

Bricktop

Don't come to Australia, then.

There's quite a lot of it.

Aryan

Quote from: "Bricktop"

They deepen your tan, and also prevent you from burning, so people with fair skin who struggle to tan can achieve a better colour when using them.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Bricktop"http://jonova.s3.amazonaws.com/graphs/maps/australia-map-heat-waves-5-web.gif">

Man it was hot when I worked in Queensland.

Aryan

I picture you as a white socks and sandals type of guy Herman!

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"I picture you as a white socks and sandals type of guy Herman!

Have you seen a picture of Herman?

He seems comfortable in a  leather vest with Levi's, trucker's wallet with a chain, a bandana on his head and black leather boots..

He looks like a member of a motorcycle gang or a member of the Villiage People.

:laugh:

Aryan

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "SCOUSE"I picture you as a white socks and sandals type of guy Herman!

He seems comfortable in a  leather vest with Levi's, trucker's wallet with a chain, a bandana on his head and black leather boots..

Just the close up of his head.   :laugh:

Anonymous

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I think Herman is a handsome man, but to be frank if I saw him walking by me on a street, I would walk into a store to avoid him.

Anonymous

What a little smartass.

Frood

Rest of Australia is heating up while we here in Southern Victoria are enjoying early to mid 20's temps.
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: "SCOUSE"

I think Herman is a handsome man, but to be frank if I saw him walking by me on a street, I would walk into a store to avoid him.

Member of the village people  ac_lmfao