Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Happy Valentine's Day!

Started by RW, February 14, 2017, 01:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twenty Dollars

Quote from: "Herman"I am taking Saturday and Sunday off to spend a late Valentine's weekend with the old lady. Oh ya, and drink copious amounts of barrel wash too.

Aw that's great Herman. Be sure and stop by.

GORDY GAMBINO

He did and made a complete cunt of himself.

Good job.
RW = ANAL SIZE WHORE

RW

Quote from: "GORDY GAMBINO"He did and made a complete cunt of himself.

Good job.

You do that every day.  What are you itching at him about?

ac_biggrin
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Gordon took me out to a charming little ristorante for Valentines Day. He paid the waiter a little extra for a private booth in the corner for us. ac_wub

RW

Awwww!  I had no idea he was such a romantic.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "RW"Awwww!  I had no idea he was such a romantic.

He is a sweetie.

Renee

Quote from: "seoulbro"Gordon took me out to a charming little ristorante for Valentines Day. He paid the waiter a little extra for a private booth in the corner for us. ac_wu

So did he also pay the waiter to toss your salad or did he go full on gentleman and do it himself? :laugh3:
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "seoulbro"Gordon took me out to a charming little ristorante for Valentines Day. He paid the waiter a little extra for a private booth in the corner for us. ac_wu

So did he also pay the waiter to toss your salad or did he go full on gentleman and do it himself? :laugh3:

:MG_216:

Twenty Dollars

Really want to know this?

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

The Seoul brother is a little too good at "pretending" to be gay.